[News] MediaPortal 1.2.0 final release details (1 Viewer)

robbo100

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 5, 2009
    UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    CrashUK,

Why have you just posted two different negative posts (one on this thread and the other on the 1.2RC news thread) without having posted any questions on the rest of the forum relating to either of these "issues"? It doesn't really help fix any problems, or say thanks to all the devs who have been working so hard on MP over the years!

From the 1.2RC thread:
    let hope this version works better with standby..

TiboTv

Portal Pro
    June 22, 2009
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Thank you very much to all the dev and testing team! MP stay the better for me! Really want to try 1.2!

:D

userjan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 14, 2008
    USA, Greeneville, TN
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Great news....

I'm also really happy there are some plans to cleanup the plugin forum, it started to get a little out of control.
    Not sure what others think about it, but would it be a idea to allow plugins quicker to the "maintained/popular" section of the forum ?

Would be great to have a nice oversight/discusion of all working plugins in one list.

Thanks

Nonciazzecco

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 3, 2010
    Milano
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Great news....

I'm also really happy there are some plans to cleanup the plugin forum, it started to get a little out of control.
    Not sure what others think about it, but would it be a idea to allow plugins quicker to the "maintained/popular" section of the forum ?

Would be great to have a nice oversight/discusion of all working plugins in one list.

Thanks

Great Work guys!

I agree its as easy as should be to work with the plug-in. A good idea may be to recommend a unique plugin forum structure. Just an example:
    - Stable release
    - Beta release
    - Change logs
    - Wiki
    - Bug reporting
    - roadmap

Just an idea... cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom