[News] MediaPortal 1.2.0 final released! (1 Viewer)

AlexT

Portal Member
May 2, 2011
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
38a13bef9372591c8de3fec07d9c92a3.jpg

CHBMB

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 28, 2010
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Think I've already posted on another thread, but just can't say Thank You enough. My dream of a HTPC was only realised when I discovered MediaPortal and it just keeps getting better and better. Your hard work is most appreciated and I'm very grateful.
    :D

corporate_gadfly

Portal Pro
    May 17, 2011
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    This is torture! I am in the offivce and it will take more than 9 hours before I can go for it! ;)

This is one of those things that I'd warn you developers about: Keep some new ideas and improvements for MP2...! The current RC of 1.2 was already an exciting new product.

IMO there is no equal product on the market for HTPC software and your management of that software is thus professional, that all commercial product should duck behind you & MP.

:D, and again :D

No, this is torture. I am leaving for a week long trip (for work) and won't be back till Friday. Suspense is killing me.

CHBMB

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 28, 2010
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    This is torture! I am in the offivce and it will take more than 9 hours before I can go for it! ;)

This is one of those things that I'd warn you developers about: Keep some new ideas and improvements for MP2...! The current RC of 1.2 was already an exciting new product.

IMO there is no equal product on the market for HTPC software and your management of that software is thus professional, that all commercial product should duck behind you & MP.

:D, and again :D

No, this is torture. I am leaving for a week long trip (for work) and won't be back till Friday. Suspense is killing me.

Not to rub it in or anything, but I'm not working till tonight so currently doing a complete reinstall of my HTPC especially for this wonderful new release of Mediaportal. :D

SiLenTYL

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2004
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I'll give it a whirl tonight!

As someone who has followed you guys since 2004.. its obvious to see how well this software has been developed and how great it has become

keep fighting the good fight peeps!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread