[News] MediaPortal 1.3.0 Alpha Released (2 Viewers)

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hey I'm just a Docs Guy what do I know? LOL - re #1 I remember Sebastiii saying something about adding the audio delay for LAV as well, but I couldn't find the issue so it might not be in Mantis yet. @Sebastiii would know. re #2 I haven't seen any plans for that - what do you have against Mickey mouse? :p

Last edited:

PCSentianl

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 1, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Simple Mickey mouse is getting a bit old and unloved now, a bit like Windows Media Center is by Microsoft.

Seriously though the delay feature would be really good

TheDino33

November 15, 2010
    Hi there

I have just tried to make a new install of my PC and wanted to install MP....
    When I download the installer, BOTH for the 1.2.3 and the 1.3.0 ALPHA, it will download some files... The first file is DirectX and the link it try to download the file from is broken, so the installers dont work.
    The link it try to get the directx 9.0c from is: http://install.team-mediaportal.com/DirectxRedist2010/directx_jun2010_redist.exe

Does anyone have a link where I can download the needed file, and is this the right place for me to repport this problem with the installer?
    I hope it is, since this is my first post in here :)

/TheDino

Last edited:

PCSentianl

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 1, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Seem to have discovered a new issue, after radically fast forwarding recorded TV then the audio sync goes out wildly, any fixes?

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Seem to have discovered a new issue, after radically fast forwarding recorded TV then the audio sync goes out wildly, any fixes?
    Which codec? There has been some work done by @Owlsroost on TSReader lately I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom