[News] MediaPortal 1.3.0 Alpha Released (1 Viewer)

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    AFAIk this is by design - if there is any GUI element shown - then framerate drops to 20-30 fps. You can see it with Shift+1 on screen without any video shown.

It is more a performance issue or bug in MP than a design choise if frame rate drops during the video playback (no matter if there is/are GUI element(s) shown or not).

demon2

Portal Member
    February 13, 2010
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    Great Job for the team behind Mediaportal.

No one update the information in the roadmap anymore ?

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    The roadmap is still being updated.

As I understand it once we get to 100% an internal release is made, this is tested for ~1 week and if no major problems is found the release is made public. I think the reason a definite date is never given, is because sometimes the internal release reveals errors that delay the public release.

You should be able to reach your only conclusion to how close the team is to release given that we hit 100% just over 1 week ago :D

Last edited:

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I think I should post a quick news about the 'paparazzi ' stalking MP trying to get a scoop on 1.3.0 beta release. :ROFLMAO:

Maybe we should make you all wait just a little longer - until the buzz hits fever pitch? So start tweeting guys :p Once the news goes viral we will release 1.3.0 beta (just kidding ;))

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom