[News] MediaPortal 1.33 Pre-Release with new x64 version ready for testing (1 Viewer)

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    found an issue with x64 TV Server and the Schedules Direct plugin. When I installed TV Server 1.33 x64 pre over my 1.32 x 86 TV Server, I had two weeks of guide already scheduled. Now that 2 weeks is up, I realized TV Server was not refreshing SD to keep the TV Guide updated. I had to install 1.33 x86 TV Service to get my SD refresh to refill my Guide.

MP TV Server 1.33 x86 pre is working with Schedules Direct, and showing 2 weeks of TV Guide data in my x64 clients.
    Can you provide downloaded xml file? I'll try to use it in my local http server to simulate what is wrong.

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    What xml should I look for, I've never had to deal with xml with SchedulesDirect, if it even uses it(?) I set my SchedulesDirect to update the Guide every 24 hrs.
    The plugin downloads the EPG from the server in xml format. You have a few options how to get it:
    • use Wireshark or Fiddler to sniff the http data
    • enable plugin debug mode by modifiing the "SchedulesDirect EPG Client_DebugMode" in TV server database to "true". The plugin will then dump the receivded data to SchedulesDirect.xml file. Problem is that you have to modify the value directly in the Sql server and I don't see the way how to do it directly from the plugin(without modification).

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    What xml should I look for, I've never had to deal with xml with SchedulesDirect, if it even uses it(?) I set my SchedulesDirect to update the Guide every 24 hrs.
    Here is modified plugin with new option "Debug Mode" on Advanced tab.
    After EPG update, there should be a files "SchedulesDirect.xml" and "schedulesdirectupdate.xml" in the TV Server application data folder.

Attachments

• SchedulesDirectPluginTVE3.zip
      78.3 KB

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    found an issue with x64 TV Server and the Schedules Direct plugin. When I installed TV Server 1.33 x64 pre over my 1.32 x 86 TV Server, I had two weeks of guide already scheduled. Now that 2 weeks is up, I realized TV Server was not refreshing SD to keep the TV Guide updated. I had to install 1.33 x86 TV Service to get my SD refresh to refill my Guide.

MP TV Server 1.33 x86 pre is working with Schedules Direct, and showing 2 weeks of TV Guide data in my x64 clients.
    Thats odd I did a clean install of tv server x64 and just dropped the SchedulesDirect.dll from the old tv server x86 into the plugins folder of the tv server x64 and its working fine.

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    Here is modified plugin with new option "Debug Mode" on Advanced tab.
    After EPG update, there should be a files "SchedulesDirect.xml" and "schedulesdirectupdate.xml" in the TV Server application data folder.
    Updating guide x64 did not work after the set 24 hour update period. After nearly a week, the guide was blank from 7:00 pm tonight, on. I cannot find the 2 xml files, even in a search, after running. The checkmark on Scheduler Options did not uncheck after restart. Leaving the Debug Mode checked for several days did not create the noted files. I re-installed 1.33 x86 and filled my guide. Here are a couple log files. Hope they help.

Attachments

• TVService.2.log
      4 KB
    • TVService-Error.2.log
      3.8 KB

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    Updating guide x64 did not work after the set 24 hour update period. After nearly a week, the guide was blank from 7:00 pm tonight, on. I cannot find the 2 xml files, even in a search, after running. The checkmark on Scheduler Options did not uncheck after restart. Leaving the Debug Mode checked for several days did not create the noted files. I re-installed 1.33 x86 and filled my guide. Here are a couple log files. Hope they help.
    How did you install the plugin?
    The log shows missing TvdbLib.dll. The lib is part of the extension installer:
    Code:
    [2024-03-07 18:09:39,470] [Log    ] [TvDbThread] [ERROR] - Error trying to update tvdb.com info: Could not load file or assembly 'TvdbLib, Version=0.7.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
        at SchedulesDirect.TvDb.TvdbLibAccess.init()
       at SchedulesDirect.Plugin.SchedulesDirectPluginTVE3.AsyncTvDbInfoUpdate()

Another weird error with the database:
    Code:
    [2024-03-07 18:08:37,585] [Log    ] [4        ] [ERROR] - applyProcessPriority: exception is    at Gentle.Common.Check.FailWith(Severity severity, Error error, Exception e, String msg)
       at Gentle.Provider.MySQL.MySQLAnalyzer.Analyze(String tableName)
       at Gentle.Framework.GentleAnalyzer.UpdateObjectMap(ObjectMap map)
       at Gentle.Framework.ObjectFactory.ConstructMap(PersistenceBroker broker, Type type)
       at Gentle.Framework.ObjectFactory.GetMap(PersistenceBroker broker, Type type)
       at Gentle.Framework.SqlBuilder..ctor(IGentleProvider provider, StatementType stmtType, Type type, LogicalOperator logicalOperator)
       at TvDatabase.TvBusinessLayer.GetSetting(String tagName, String defaultValue)
       at TvService.Service1.applyProcessPriority()

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    How did you install the plugin?
    The log shows missing TvdbLib.dll. The lib is part of the extension installer:
    I copied the SD dll from my x86 TVServer plugins folder to the x64 TVServer folder when I installed it (after un-installing the x86)

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    I copied the SD dll from my x86 TVServer plugins folder to the x64 TVServer folder when I installed it (after un-installing the x86)
    Please, then don't complain that the plugin is not working. The extension installs two libraries:
    • SchedulesDirectPluginTVE3.dll (tvserver plugin dir)
    • TvdbLib.dll (tvserver base dir)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom