MediaPortal 1 - No audio and crashing with Intel Integrated Graphics (1 Viewer)

EditBear

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2012
    Tunbridge Wells
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    Hello, sorry to not respond before, i see only now, your tag.
    what is the culprit?
    Hi @azzuro, I don’t know what was wrong with loading onto my new HTPC.
    After many days of trying to get MePo to work, I’m afraid I gave up and jumped ship to Kodi - which worked first time without problems. After 10 years with Mediaportal, it was a huge shame to leave but I couldn’t get it to work at all with my new PC with integrated graphics. I have to say I am very happy with Kodi which seems to have a much larger user base to offer help if needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Unfortunately although the fix has sorted out video replay correctly after a refresh rate change, I am still having problems with audio playback. Please refer to this thread. MediaPortal 1 - No audio and crashing with Intel Integrated Graphics
    Unfortunately although the fix has sorted out video replay correctly after a refresh rate change, I am still having problems with...
    Can someone please take a look at the attached logs. This is driving me insane! I have MadVr and LAV set up on same computer in...
    Replies
    Views
    I just found this: On the German page of the PCTV application (only on the German page and not on the driver pages :rolleyes:): TVC 6.4.8 Download (pctvsystems.com) My English translation: I didn't test it because I already switched to another TV card (so I found this piece of information to late) but maybe this can help others...
    I just found this: On the German page of the PCTV application (only on the German page and not on the driver pages :rolleyes:)...
    Hello Yesterday, I updated my computer running MediaPortal Client and TVServer (and also occasionally providing another laptop...
    Replies
    Views
    It's very strange, but you can see that it happens. The logic of NSIS is a complete mystery. :)
    It's very strange, but you can see that it happens. The logic of NSIS is a complete mystery. :)
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.28 Summer Breeze Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5053] - TV framerate is not...
    Replies
    Views
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 3 Bugs in MP 1.21 DE
    In the attached log an example of Problem #3 (2 clicks required on TVguide) occured at 08:18 this morning following a resume from sleep immediately prior to that. Following that I played a 3D .mkv (Ant Man, also at 08;18) and stopped it to show Problem #1, refresh rate remained at 23hz untill I closed MP to collect the logs. Problem...
    In the attached log an example of Problem #3 (2 clicks required on TVguide) occured at 08:18 this morning following a resume from...
    MediaPortal Version: 1.21 Description 1) After playing a 3D video (.mkv/mvc) the refresh rate remains on 23hz i.e. it does not...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom