Mediaportal Carousal of Movie Covers (1 Viewer)

AVGUY

Portal Member
June 24, 2008
Hi all,

Sorry its probably really obvious. I havent used Mediaportal for about 10 years, but I am building a new HTPC as my partner struggled with Kodi. On Mediaportal 1 when you uploaded Movies you could have a carousal of the detected movie/tv series covers to choose from, but I cannot find this view in Mediaportal 2. Where would I find it?

Cheers

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    You can find the „view mode“ in menu and you can select
    • Grid view
    • List view
    • Cover view
    Last option is what you look for think. But I’m not sure 100% what you mean with carousel, could be Ebdless navigation or animated coverflow.

In WMC skin you have further options in skin settings to switch in grid view between poster, banner and thumbnails.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I will see what I can do to make it better. ;)
    I will see what I can do to make it better. ;)
    I tried migrating from MP1 to MP2 for the second time today. I've found that the movie importer doesn't seem to pick up on a number...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi! I saw that the function to find trailers for movies (and TV Series, but maybe that is not used that much?) is missing. Maybe everyone already have talked about this idea, but if not I have a suggestion. If you already have this and better ideas, just ignore this post :) I imagine that maybe a easier implementation is to make a...
    Hi! I saw that the function to find trailers for movies (and TV Series, but maybe that is not used that much?) is missing. Maybe...
    Hi! I saw that the function to find trailers for movies (and TV Series, but maybe that is not used that much?) is missing. Maybe...
    Replies
    Views
    This only happens, when you do a one time only recording. If this happens also you are using recurring recordings then you probably are using TVWishlist for scheduling. TVWishlist always does a "one time only" recording, even for series... Personally I don't use this feature at all. I don't like unfinished TV recordings with pre and...
    This only happens, when you do a one time only recording. If this happens also you are using recurring recordings then you probably...
    We are using MediaPortal 2 TV Server as the back end, with Kodi as the client. MediaPortal 2 can save Movies and TV Series to...
    Replies
    Views
    Or is it just a case of adding backslashes to the "Custom paths and filenames" format, to add sub-folder levels? E.g. %title%/%title% In addition, how can the year of the Movie be added to the filename e.g. "Ponyo (2008)"? Again, this is required by Kodi for scraping purposes, to differentiate between different remakes. Naming...
    Or is it just a case of adding backslashes to the "Custom paths and filenames" format, to add sub-folder levels? E.g...
    We are using the MediaPortal 2 Server to record live TV movies and series, and Kodi as the client to view the recorded material...
    Replies
    Views
    i don't know if @Owlsroost can look this or @framug
    i don't know if @Owlsroost can look this or @framug
    Hi, I've been using MP TV-Server for ages in and old windows 7 32-bit PC, and different dvb-x cards (t, s). Some months ago I...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom