MediaPortal Entering Standby After Watching A Recording (1 Viewer)

tCC

Portal Pro
December 1, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
sigh, still got the problem, when pausing or stopping a recording and than wait, MediaPortal will enter standby after little time, will post some logging soon

tCC

Portal Pro
December 1, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
funny to see how my threads are never taken seriously by the admins and other people have the same bugs after a while :)

maximuz, try to disable Windows's buildin power options (disable blank screen and suspend) and enable the PowerScheduler plugin in client- and server config

maximuz

Portal Member
February 24, 2008
Stavropol region, Zheleznovodsk
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
Well, in my case I don't have sleep mode, hibernation, or screensever, I only set to turn off monitor after 20 min of idle, and if video lasts longer my monitor turns off after it ends, or when i press pause or stop after these 20 min gone.
With latest Ir Server Suite i can't wake-up my monitor with MCE remote, older versions of IrSS don't work properly with these version of MP.

As for PowerScheduler - its enabled but haven't installed TV Server, because I don't watch TV from MP

As for disabling Windows's buildin power options - it'll be sound like: I don't have powersaving problems - because I don't save the power :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom