[confirm] MediaPortal locks PC after 15 Minutes idle (1 Viewer)

drummercrm

Portal Member
July 30, 2014
Home Country
Germany Germany
Regarding the Bug already postet in the 1.6.x area (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...ws-lock-screen-when-watching-video-tv.123879/) I want to say that I have the same issue.

When MP is active an I'm watching videos/TV, my PC will be locked after 15 Minutes of idle.

For your information: I dont use a screen saver, the "On resume, display lock screen" hitch is NOT set and also my energy saving plan turns off the screen adter four hours (Energy saving mode: Never).
So, I already checked if this behaviour comes from my Computer but the screen will only get locked after 15 Minutes when MP is running.

As a workaround I installed MP 1.5.0 (like described in the above posted thread) and everything is fine.

I am using MP 1.8.0 on a Windows 8.1 (Update 1) System.

Another thing I recognized is, that when the screen gets locked an I resume to my PC with pressing any key on the keyboard, my mouse will get a very strange behaviour. So the left Mouse key behaves like the right one and the right one behaves also as the right one. Probably it could be a problem with the driver Software (Logitech G600 with Logitech Gaming Software) but I only recognized this behaviour of my mouse when I resumed from the locked MP screen.

thanks for reading (and fixing?) this.

drummercrm

drummercrm

Portal Member
July 30, 2014
Home Country
Germany Germany
Sorry for my unknowing but what kind of logs do you need and how do I get these?

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi ;) and welcome drummercrm,

Please use the MP WatchDog (option 1) to start MP, then reproduce the problem, and close MP.
    A zip file with all the logs will be put on your desktop, attach that to a post.

drummercrm

Portal Member
    July 30, 2014
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sorry for not answering the past few weeks but I was on vacation and had no access to my Computer. So, here is the Log-File. Hope this will help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom