[no Bug] "Mediaportal stoped working" error after starting the client or the application (1 Viewer)

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,

since my last SVN update on the 1. October MP 2 doesn't work anymore.... I get the error "Mediaportal 2 stoped working - searching for a solution" (see screenshot).

I'm using Windows 7 with the latest updates ;) But I haven't installed the dokan driver ;)

If I'm starting the MP 2 Server with VS2010 I get the following error: "Additional information: Die DLL "dokan.dll": Das angegebene Modul wurde nicht gefunden. (Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0x8007007E) kann nicht geladen werden."

And:

"
    The program '[7564] MP2-Server.vshost.exe: Managed (v2.0.50727)' has exited with code -532459699 (0xe0434f4d).
    The program '[7564] MP2-Server.vshost.exe: Program Trace' has exited with code 0 (0x0).
    "

Maybe you could omplement an errorhandling for that if you already planned it just delete my post =)

MP2 Client has the same issue.

Lg

//EDIT:
    There is an error in my Title, but I can't correct it. It should be "... or the server"

Attachments

• MP2 stoped working.png
      MP2 stoped working.png
      158.9 KB

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: "Mediaportal stoped working" error after starting the client or the application

Thank you very much for your help/hint, but shouldent be there a kind of exception handling to ctach this exception?

matejdro

Portal Pro
    May 28, 2010
    Home Country
    Slovenia Slovenia
    Again, can someone please send me dokan library since their site won't load for me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom