MediaPortal stopped due to an exception Type 'TraktPlugin.TraktAPI.DataStructures.TraktMovieSummary' (1 Viewer)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    @Sebastii, I committed some changes to remove the old backwards compatibility code. It will be interesting to know whether you get the same crash still.

Seems missing something lol :) or i messed up :p

I get this :
    upload_2017-8-26_13-29-22.png

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    @Terra, im unsure why you see a crash when you startup / resume. It appears from the stack you gave me it is on shutdown.

Its also a bit worrying that it crashed where it did, for some reason the data is either corrupt or not expected. The only thing I can think of is to protect the place where it crashed which I have done...but would love to know why.

I would love to see what the trakt log would look at debug level if you are willing and also a copy of your local trakt cache folder in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Trakt\<user>.

Terra

Portal Pro
    August 25, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    @Terra, im unsure why you see a crash when you startup / resume. It appears from the stack you gave me it is on shutdown.

Its also a bit worrying that it crashed where it did, for some reason the data is either corrupt or not expected. The only thing I can think of is to protect the place where it crashed which I have done...but would love to know why.

I would love to see what the trakt log would look at debug level if you are willing and also a copy of your local trakt cache folder in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Trakt\<user>.
    Thanks for the fix! For now I will leave the old trakt plugin files in place and see if I can reproduce it.
    MP was started with Watchdog and it collected the log files after the crash, I thought this already enables DEBUG level logs? Do I need to set this somewhere?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Yeah, it does produce debug logs, but your log didn't seem to have much content, possibly stripped?

Anyway, if you can give me the cache folder too next time it crashes, that would be great. It will be important to take a copy of it immediately afterwards when you collect the logs.

Thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom