[News] MediaPortal Survey 2012 (1 Viewer)

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Survey PART III breaks through 1000 votes!

On the upcoming Wednesday after one week of voting we will give a short summary about voting numbers on every survey part.
    Thank you so much everyone! =)

TiboTv

Portal Pro
    June 22, 2009
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Job done! ;-)

Just a comment concerning the question about MP2 Trying. I chose "Wait for a more stable version" but the truth is "I don't have any Win7 running" :oops: All are XP (1 server, 4 clients) But I really want to give a try to MP2...

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Job done! ;-)

Just a comment concerning the question about MP2 Trying. I chose "Wait for a more stable version" but the truth is "I don't have any Win7 running" :oops: All are XP (1 server, 4 clients) But I really want to give a try to MP2...

Too bad we didn't consider this answer possibility but thank you very much for the suggestion!

EDIT:
    But I believe MP2 won't ever run on WinXP so if you want to try it you have to install Win7 some day. =)

Last edited:

Mike Lowrey

Portal Pro
    February 4, 2009
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Windows XP will never be able to run MP2 and that's a good thing. All the compability is a reason why future software isn't as optimized as it could be. Windows XP is old enough, just let it die in peace.

hafblade

Portal Pro
    January 19, 2011
    Trier, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I knew that there are many german users but this is really suprising.
    Would be interesting to know why especially german users use MediaPortal.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    @halfblade - Germany is also the top country for downloads and our site usage (Forum, Wiki Website) but not by nearly as much as the survey results. It seems that many other users are not responding to the Survey. We keep trying to reach everyone and get a wider response from all types of users from around the world, but it seems our users from Germany just participate and contribute a lot more! :) Of course, being from Canada, where apathy (read: chilled dude) is a national trait, I can understand that! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom