[News] MediaPortal Survey 2012 (2 Viewers)

Schicksal

Portal Pro
February 7, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
Would be interesting what are the Top 10 of nice to have features.
iOS Client is mine :)

Dragy

Portal Pro
April 27, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
It's weird how few people not use the TV feature of MediaPortal! Only 5 people voted vor "I don't use the TV" and I suppose the rest does use the TV feature (1821 people). Are all those people only using MediaPortal because of the TV feature? Is it because XBMC is better for a mediacenter without TV?

Those are important questions I guess.

For me, I think there is a big chance I would use XBMC if I would not use a TV Server.

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It's weird how few people not use the TV feature of MediaPortal! Only 5 people voted vor "I don't use the TV" and I suppose the rest does use the TV feature (1821 people).

There is a question before which is "Do you use the MediaPortal TV Server?" See: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/surveys/survey-2012-part-2
    If people answer "no" they won't see the TV Feature questions. And as you can see in the preview, PART II was completed by 2187 people so far. =)

Maybe those five people who voted "I don't use the TV" are using the TV Server for something else (god knows for what). ;)

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Ah okay, then you should add up the voters who voted no, to the 0 option of the "How important is the TV feature of MP for you?", since "0" equals "I don't use it".
    :)

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    We added "0 - I don't use it" for a reason but I can't remember which reason it was. ;)
    To pick this question in the preview was maybe a bad example. Anyway.. in the final results things will show up more clear I think.

SpannerBracket

Portal Member
    April 24, 2011
    Hi all - survey was great fun to fill out. With regard to the preview, I appreciate your colour scheme in general is a blue gradient - but the most important thing is to for the user to be able to read the contents of the survey. Black text on a dark blue background at the top and bottom of your preview is pretty hard to read. Throw in a laptop screen at a less than optimal angle and its unreadable. I think either lighten the dark blue, or change your text to white and make the bright blue darker...

GeoffC

Portal Member
    June 8, 2008
    Home Country
    I'm interested in where the 5 people live who are somewhere else on the Australian continent but not in Australia?
    The Australian continent is all Australia

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom