[News] MediaPortal Survey 2012 (1 Viewer)

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hehe.. it seems like I just bugged all the german user too much so they just did the survey. ;)

hafblade

Portal Pro
    January 19, 2011
    Trier, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It's not only that we are participating much more we are also better looking. :p
    I'm looking forward how many people will participate with this statement. :)

@Topic :p
    When I see this results I ask myself where the first MediaPortal developers where coming from.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    3 guesses! Germany ofc! But it is a great credit to the Team that the North American (and International) user base has grown in leaps and bounds in the past couple of years. We worked really hard to try and get more Team members/devs from around the world to ensure MP meets their needs (especially TV which is quite different in different parts of the world). They have done an amazing job and we have all enjoyed the benefits!

Holzi - yeah, if you try to bug Canadians they just look at you and say 'What's your problem? Bug off, I am playing my media in MP!" :p

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    LOL not really - you can always check the download stats from Sourceforge (official download site) for 1.2.x UK is #4 and usually #3 (I don't know what's up with all the downloads from Russia). But I guess anglos don't do surveys! Or maybe they are so good looking they actually have a social life? :p (they need aMPdroid so they can do the survey in the pub!)

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Still two weeks left to influence results. ;)

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Eerr, whoops need to even up the balance, as not done mine yet, wonder how many alter ego's i can create to influence results ;)

German's better looking hey, that must be my great grandfathers looks I inherited then :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom