MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-07-2009 22-21h - Revision:21306.rar (1 Viewer)

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Infos:
These Subversion-snaps are compiled automatically, every week on friday.
They are not pre-tested, so please use the backup option from time to time.
If you like to have the bleeding edge code and don't mind the inherent risks, upgrade to the snapshot releases as they become available.
If stability is important to you, you are advised to stay with the fully-tested releases.​

Report issues / bugs:
  1. Before you start an bugreport, make sure that your system meets the ::requirements::
  2. After you've checked the requirements, take a look at our ::Bugtracker:: to find out if your issue has already been reported.
    Roadmap/Changelog: MediaPortal 1 - TV-Server - Installers
  3. If the problem is not known yet, please have a look at the correct Bugreport forum.

How to install MediaPortal SVN-Snapshots in short:
  1. Install MediaPortal 1.0, not necessary if already done
  2. Run the Snapshot-Installer. You should create a backup.
  3. Run the Configuration. Sometimes the settings and database versions change from build to build, so you have to reconfigure your TV for example.
  4. Hopefully enjoy the new version.
  5. If not, restore your backup and you will have the former version back.

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
===> DOWNLOAD <===

This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot.
If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the related Bugsection. See first post for details.

metropolis

Portal Pro
June 1, 2007
Orpington
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Updated on VISTA, now wont work, give me the error "Please install a newer DirectX 9,0c redist!", but Vista has Directx 10. I can't attach logs because even the MP watchdog crashes. Unusable with Vista.

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Updated on VISTA, now wont work, give me the error "Please install a newer DirectX 9,0c redist!", but Vista has Directx 10. I can't attach logs because even the MP watchdog crashes. Unusable with Vista.

You have to install DirectX 9.0c August2008 redist as per the link proposed.
    I'm on Vista32 SP1 and everything works as expected.

Simone

Topher5000

Portal Pro
    April 5, 2006
    I updated my XP machine, so I downloaded the DirectX stuff. How do I install it? The exe file extracts cabs to a folder, so I ran the set up file, but it didn't ask what version I wanted. MP seems to be running okay, though.

gandolf67

January 1, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Just finished updating...............pin numbers are not working for me now. It tells me "The entered pin number could not be accepted. Do you want to try again? Yes or No" If I select yes, I get the same message.

Running Vista ultimate 64 bit.

Thanks,
    Chris

The Doctor

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Install went very well, no problems at all.

BBC HD subtitle DVBS and TeleText working. Zapping between SD and HD also very good now. Some minor things and gui updates.

All in all a very good SVN. :D

cics

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 30, 2007
    Drammen
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi

- DVB Subtitle for SD channel isn't working.
    - Using L key to change subtitle language has no effect, probably because DVB subtitle doesn't work.

(I have re-configured MP subtitle settings due to languages setting changes and tested with two different htpc.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom