MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-08-2010 02-15h - Revision:24669.rar (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

riksmith

Portal Pro
April 18, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Re: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-08-2010 02-15h - Revision:24669.rar

When i stop a tv recording and continue watching later it does not always resume where it should. This does not always happen.

When i skip +15sec or -15sec it is at the correct location (of course - or + 15seconds). Logs of error situation attached. I also skipped forward in this example after a few seconds.

Something else: I thought a while ago a feature was implemented that when you enter the recordings screen, no longer valid recordings would be cleaned up. This is not working, but first: Should this work or did i miss a setting? If it should i will post logs.

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Re: AW: Re: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-08-2010 02-15h - Revision:24669.rar

What the heck, here's another:
    I think the warning dialog when STOP is pressed in LiveTV (timeshift buffer will be lost) is totally unnecessary.

+1

Half of the users think the other way around, maybe they have kids that will push stop button by accident and that causes timeshifting buffer to get deleted. (I personally don't like that feature, but one more stop button press is not that much).

So, that feature is not going to be changed.

riksmith

Portal Pro
    April 18, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Something else: I thought a while ago a feature was implemented that when you enter the recordings screen, no longer valid recordings would be cleaned up. This is not working, but first: Should this work or did i miss a setting? If it should i will post logs.

Well it is not working manually from the GUI either. I choose: (Translated from dutch) Cleanup -> Invalid recordings. Nothing happened, but 1 recording should have been removed (since i just deleted the recording manually from disk). Logs attached.

The first dialog is a bit scary btw. It seems to implicate that your will lose all your recordings (although in en-US the word all is not used). isn't it better to display the dialog after you have made a choice what to cleanup?

Pretoriano

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2007
    Roma, Italia
    Home Country
    Romania Romania

Well it is not working manually from the GUI either. I choose: (Translated from dutch) Cleanup -> Invalid recordings. Nothing happened, but 1 recording should have been removed (since i just deleted the recording manually from disk). Logs attached.

The first dialog is a bit scary btw. It seems to implicate that your will lose all your recordings (although in en-US the word all is not used). isn't it better to display the dialog after you have made a choice what to cleanup?

We are investigating on this already...thx for the report;)

Pretoriano

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2007
    Roma, Italia
    Home Country
    Romania Romania

please keep this thread clean...only bug reports in here!!!!

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005

Can anybody from MP team test the 24669_freeze_live2-0.ts.tsbuffer1.ts uploaded to ftp?

About 35 sec of SD TV, when in live TV - freezed on first frame. Trying to play with MyVideo - first frame, then freeze or ends playing.
    Clean reinstalled both server and client - (1.1b +svn24669), even with default settings (MPC Mpeg2 Video Decoder (Gabest) + MPC MPA) - still no luck.
    VLC or MPCHC = Ok.

If You can play this tsbuffer - would You please share Your codec settings?
    Tested with MPC-MPV and Windows 7 DTV codecs, both the same result:
    • 24669_freeze_live2-0.ts.tsbuffer1.ts - only shows one frame for a second, then playback ends
    • 24669_unable_to_play-live2-0.ts.tsbuffer1.ts - plays nicely

Both of those sample TS files are playing nicely here with W7 audio and video decoders.

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Is anyone else having trouble using the IMDB look up during FTA movies?

Please keep the thread clean - bug reports only!

If you are having a problem, please report it and provide logs. Then if someone else is having the same problem, I am sure they will confirm.

Best wishes,

Mark

kenwonders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England

I'm getting 'unknown error' returned with my DVB-S HVR4000 card. I can stop and start TV server and it resolves the issue immediately. It will then run fine for an indeterminate amount of time, then start producing the error. Logs attached.

I'm also getting a few problems with the client, but I'll have to get logs for those later, this post is for the above issue. I get crashing ('Mediaportal has stopped working'), watchdog then produces a .NET error. I'm also getting strange problems with occasional long delays on channel changes, a shame, because this SVN is lightening quick now when the planets are all aligned.

Logs are attached for DVB-S issue. It happened at about 17:40.

Anyone have any ideas about this one?

christix

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 27, 2008
    Skepplanda
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

DVD playback issue.

If I let MP automount a DVD (DT-Lite) it starts, but if i press stop on remote during intro, before DVD menu is ready, MP freeze.
    Only way is Ctrl-Alt-Delete, if MP in fullscreen mode. I managed to get logs in windowed mode. Anybody else noticed this?
    Logs attached.

Last working : svn 11 30

kkozma

Portal Pro
    February 16, 2009
    Dayton, OH
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America

I'm not sure if this should be reported here or if it's a skin issue...

When I want to schedule a recording and there are multiple instances of the show on different channels or different times, there are no details for the channel in the list of programs.

It just has the name of the show, date, and despcription. I've attached a screen capture. This particular show comes on multiple times on multiple channels.

Thanks in advance!

**EDIT* This was a streamed MP skin issue fixed here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...information-missing-recorded-tv-screen-76005/

Attachments

• screencap.jpg
      screencap.jpg
      136.2 KB
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom