MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-02-06-2010 13-59h - Revision:24975.rar (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-02-06-2010 13-59h - Revision:24975.rar

mironicus
    perhaps specific to german HD channels?

MPUserFromGER
    could you please post your logs and upload your samples?

OnkelChris

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 17, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: AW: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-02-06-2010 13-59h - Revision:24975.rar

You should, and I can confirm here that this is working.

Edit: this was working, fixes are in SVN around 24925. I can confirm that it is not working with Maya Blue and Blue3 Wide skins.

RikSmith - these are your fixes, right? Are you able to check if the EPG fix I tested made it into SVN?

Mark

Started recording, closed MP, cleared logs, started MP, went to EPG, selected in progress recording, pressed OK on remote, channel started at live point, changed channel, went to EPG, selected in progress recording, pressed OK on remote, channel started at live point.

If selecting the in progress recording within the records "menu", 2 options are shown: Start from beginning; Start at live point

Uninstalled all previous MP installations, installed Beta and then SVN.

mironicus

Portal Pro
    March 9, 2008

All German HDTV channels on Astra runs fine with Cyberlink H264-decoder on my setup (Das Erste HD etc Anixe HD etc). (Radeon 3200)

With Windows 7 H264 decoder I also get a blocky picture. I don't use it though because as I remember it always had this buggy picture for me.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

mironicus
    ah OK but Win7 Codec should be fine for HD - so perhaps tourette or ambass can have a look why the german HD channels do not play with Win 7 Codec and MP.

i've uploaded the following files for the devs to tsdump account:
    zdf HD does not play with win7 codec and tsreader.ts

x4mer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 8, 2007
    Toronto
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Re: AW: Re: AW: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-02-06-2010 13-59h - Revision:24975.rar

Started recording, closed MP, cleared logs, started MP, went to EPG, selected in progress recording, pressed OK on remote, channel started at live point, changed channel, went to EPG, selected in progress recording, pressed OK on remote, channel started at live point.

If selecting the in progress recording within the records "menu", 2 options are shown: Start from beginning; Start at live point.

This sounds ideal. It's always bothered me that picking a recording channel from the EPG didn't get treated like any other channel change. If I wanted the recording, I'd go to the recordings section.

Is this the way it's supposed to work now, after the changes, or is OnkelChris correct in saying this is broken?

te3hpurp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 23, 2008
    Rovaniemi
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Won't crash in debug mode....

Hi.

Today morning i had this crash when zapping or using epg 5 times within hour, so i
    thought that i make some good logs for you dev's and started MPin debug mode,
    and guess what. now running 4th hour without crash. :D

So would logs without debug mode do any good ?.

regards,

este22

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 13, 2007
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

hello,

with this svn i've massive dropped frames on 1080i. privious svn's show the same errors.
    my hardware is new core i3 with onboard graphics.

logs attached :)

bertonev6

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2010
    Odenwald
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Re: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-02-06-2010 13-59h - Revision:24975.rar

Hello,

here some Information about Crashes.:oops:

One Crash i had when doing a Backstep while viewing a Video with the online-videos Plugin. Short before i started the Video and presst the forward button once and then i pressed the back button twice. So the Video should start from the beginning, but MP crashes.:confused:

The second Crash happened within a Channelchange within the Southcast Directory Plugin wihtout stopping the previous Channel.:oops:

I hope this would help you.:rolleyes:

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Re: AW: Re: AW: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-02-06-2010 13-59h - Revision:24975.rar

You should, and I can confirm here that this is working.

Edit: this was working, fixes are in SVN around 24925. I can confirm that it is not working with Maya Blue and Blue3 Wide skins.

RikSmith - these are your fixes, right? Are you able to check if the EPG fix I tested made it into SVN?

Mark

If selecting the in progress recording within the records "menu", 2 options are shown: Start from beginning; Start at live point

Uninstalled all previous MP installations, installed Beta and then SVN.

Confirmed. This is not the intended behaviour. I will try to find out what has gone wrong, and ensure that it is fixed.

Edit: SVN 24956 is working perfectly here (option to play recording or start live TV on channel). Current SVN does not work.

Thanks for reporting.

Mark

Ruud

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 5, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    mini TV Guide empty

Hi,

test setup:
    single seat tv client and server, MySQL server is on different computer.

test synopsys:
    1. clear alle logs
    2. reboot
    3. after MP has started goto TV
    4. press tvguide: all information is in there
    5. exit tvguide
    6. press channels
    7. mini tvguide 'playing now' pops up: both channel names and channel info states: no data available
    8. exit MP and run log collector

logs attached.

when watching live TV and pressing 'ok' the mini EPG displayed here also has no information in it.

please not that I run a single seat but that I use a MySQL instance on a different server.
    This was introduced when I decided to use my own MySQL server, so previous SVN also has this issue.

hope this helps.
    Keep up the good work!

regards,
    Ruud.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom