MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-06-07-2008 02-05h - Revision:19311.rar (1 Viewer)

mironicus

Portal Pro
March 9, 2008
Since the last SVN Mediaportal is not warning about overlapped scheduled recordings anymore. :confused:

Arn01805

Portal Pro
July 31, 2006
Breda
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Import old recordings breaks recorded TV menu

After importing old recordings, the recorded TV menu shows 'blank'. The problem is the '-1' index channel wich is inserted in the recording table of the database. When manually changing the '-1' channel index to an excisting index, the recorded TV menu shows up the tv recordings again and works again. This bug was ever since importing recordings feature was available. It would be nice if this could be fixed ;-)

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    1.) Since this SVN i've often strange HD pictures which have many failures or strange colors.
    2.) A scheduled record via EPG which i recorded today is named manual and NOT the name of the EPG
    3.) The sorting under recordings is set to date but is not sorted correctly. 6-8 is between to other recordings which are from 6-5

steven83

Portal Member
    September 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    This TsReader fixes analog TV.

Ambass.

Fix also problems with digital tv (dvb-c), if you have something like this in the logs:

Code:
    09-06-2008 12:55:01.456 [c40]No PTS/DTS
    09-06-2008 12:55:01.456 [c40]vid:set discontinuity
    09-06-2008 12:55:01.512 [c40]No PTS/DTS

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    After importing old recordings, the recorded TV menu shows 'blank'. The problem is the '-1' index channel wich is inserted in the recording table of the database. When manually changing the '-1' channel index to an excisting index, the recorded TV menu shows up the tv recordings again and works again. This bug was ever since importing recordings feature was available. It would be nice if this could be fixed ;-)

Errr... it has already been fixed serveral weeks ago. How did you manage to import those "greyed out" programs?

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I've several problems in writing and reading .ts files. Can anyone confirm this?

Arn01805

Portal Pro
    July 31, 2006
    Breda
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Errr... it has already been fixed serveral weeks ago. How did you manage to import those "greyed out" programs?

ehh.. What do you mean with 'greyed out' programs?

This is what I did:
    - purge database file, so that mp-server creates new empty database
    - scan for channels
    - go to 'Recording Settings' - 'Database Import'
    - Select programs that are on disk but not in database (this case = all programs)
    - Press 'Import Selected Files'

Could it be that i'm importing recordings of a few months ago?

All files will be imported with channelID of '-1'

binary64

Portal Pro
    July 30, 2006
    Looks like the TsWriter.ax(rev.19270) this release includes is golden. Works really well. Except for BBC mux lcn =10000 problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom