MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-06-07-2008 02-05h - Revision:19311.rar (2 Viewers)

Asystole

Portal Member
November 23, 2007
Hi,

I'm having an issue with cursor autohide in this build. I see the option has been taken out. It did work when I first install MP but without making any changes. I started MP up and for some reason it wasn't in fullscreen (Which is selected in the settings) so I switched it back and after that the cursor wouldn't autohide anymore. I tried rebooting but had no effect.

TIA

ErAzOr

Portal Pro
March 22, 2008
cool, after months of non working releases for me, the channel scan is finaly working with this build!
thanks!!

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Mhm i've several problems - sometimes the recording is only named manuel but i've scheduled it through EPG. Sometimes it crashes - sometimes it displays in MP the Video is 1 hour long but i can only play 10 minutes and many more. I've now downgraded to the TsReader and TsWriter from "05-31-2008 14-18h - Revision:19228.rar " now it seems to work fine again.

ARE2

Portal Pro
    May 9, 2008
    Germany
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    Hi,

I recognized the following problems using the latest release.

1. When I start recording, then turn the tv off so that MP goes to sleep (hibernate) by itself, it records everything fine, but then it deosn't Hibernate (thats what I configured) when the record is finished, but it goes to standby!? And after resuming everything seems to be frozen?

2. When I use my remote to turn off (hibernate) MP, it goes to standby and doesn't hibernate?

That seems to me very strange, especially because when I wait until MP shuts down by itself... everything works fine after resuming.

Do I presume correctly that this is a bug? Or did I miss something?

Regards

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    ARE2

Have you got hibernate enabled in windows power options itself, if not then MP cannot use it.

ARE2

Portal Pro
    May 9, 2008
    Germany
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    Hi Paranoid Delusion,

Yeas it's activated, thats why I meant that it's so strange? And as described it works when MP goes to sleep by itself, but when it's done in anotherway MP goes into standby and not hibernate!? Nevertheless that wouldn't be dramatic, if it would resume without freezing ;)

PS: I configured it in the TVServer and in the Plugin of Mediaportal to use Hibernate.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Recording path is suddenly ignored

I had two scheduled recordings this night. To my surprise I could not find them at the address defined in the TV Server configuration. Instead they were recorded into the TV Server program path. For some reason both the path for the recordings and the timeshifts is suddenly ignored. TV Server configuration settings are still the same as initially defined, definitely not the program path.

Regards, Johannes

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    HTPC_Sourcer,

please attach your tv.log with a stop of tvservice and a start of tvservice.
    Thank you

Simone

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    I had two scheduled recordings this night. To my surprise I could not find them at the address defined in the TV Server configuration. Instead they were recorded into the TV Server program path. For some reason both the path for the recordings and the timeshifts is suddenly ignored. TV Server configuration settings are still the same as initially defined, definitely not the program path.

Maybe you have updated drivers for the tv card or swapped the PCI cards?

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks for the quick replies, guys!
    Maybe you have updated drivers for the tv card or swapped the PCI cards?
    Actually I did. I had posted some issues after changing the cards, however, I ended up in doing a completely fresh install of MP RC1 and the latest SVN and things worked ok. However, what I did yesterday was, that I played a little bit with the Server config (not the path) while MP was running.

please attach your tv.log with a stop of tvservice and a start of tvservice
    Simone, sorry for not having posted the Server log, but I am not at home right now (not surprising when looking at the time :D), will do this when I am back home - probably after the football match. I should have thought about checking the log myself anyway:oops:

regards, Johannes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom