MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-06-13-2008 23-32h - Revision:19376.rar (1 Viewer)

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I'm hoping this next snapshot takes care of an issue I just noticed a couple days ago... My scheduled recordings from the guide wouldn't end until I stopped them manually... and a second program wouldn't start recording on schedule if the first was still going.

It was too close to the end of the week, so didn't run a test for the logs. Just thought I'd wait and see.

Chuck

neilk

Portal Pro
    June 22, 2007
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Great work so far, I cannot live without MediaPortal. I find the last SVN extremely stable on my XP SP3 system.

I have one issue, watching DVD's alot of times I cannot see the menu (black screen) but can hear the sound. When I press OK on MCE remote the dvd start and I see picture again. Then one black screen again. When I press skip the picture comes back. I have tried with the following codecs: MPV, ffdshow & Powerdvd 7 (all has the same result). My DVD's are set to default Strech mode, is that related? I have seen alot of questions about this specific issue, but no real answers exept trying different codecs.

I would really appreciate if anyone has any ideas.

Neil

MrMel

Portal Pro
    November 16, 2007
    Does anyone get HD channels to work?? I cant... (unable to create graph) server side, any tips?

red5goahead

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 24, 2007
    Italy, North West
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Is it possible to test the Arcsoft video decoder for the tv section ?
    When I use arcsoft video decoder in dxva mode and activate the tv when change the chanel (I test a mpg-2 ones) the video stop. the audio continues fine but the video stop. no problem with cyberlink codec (also in dxva mode)
    Arcsoft video decoder seems a very good and fully solution to using with MP. :D

GoldenEye

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2005
    Switzerland
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Great work so far, I cannot live without MediaPortal. I find the last SVN extremely stable on my XP SP3 system.

I have one issue, watching DVD's alot of times I cannot see the menu (black screen) but can hear the sound. When I press OK on MCE remote the dvd start and I see picture again. Then one black screen again. When I press skip the picture comes back. I have tried with the following codecs: MPV, ffdshow & Powerdvd 7 (all has the same result). My DVD's are set to default Strech mode, is that related? I have seen alot of questions about this specific issue, but no real answers exept trying different codecs.

I would really appreciate if anyone has any ideas.

Neil

I had the same issue. Found out that I had to turn off hardware acceleration in Purevideo.

Worth a try if you use the same decoder.

G

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I'm hoping this next snapshot takes care of an issue I just noticed a couple days ago... My scheduled recordings from the guide wouldn't end until I stopped them manually... and a second program wouldn't start recording on schedule if the first was still going.

It was too close to the end of the week, so didn't run a test for the logs. Just thought I'd wait and see.

Chuck

Yippeeeeee! the new snapshot took care of the issue.

Thanks

Chuck

ob1

Portal Member
    November 26, 2007
    Home Country
    In this SVN, there is an issue with recorded TV. When i watch a live broadcast, i get a good picture with no artifacts and Dolby sound (either 2 or 5 channel depending on the show). If i record the show, when i watch it back, i get terrible interlacing atrifacts and only stereo sound. I'm pretty sure it's not a codec selection issue, because the recorded TS files play with the same issues in VLC. Files recorded with MP 1.0 vanilla dont have this issue.

Is this a known issue with the TS writer?

I see there's a new SVN today, so rather than wast too much time on this one, i'll upgrade and output my logs form the latest SVN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom