MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-07-04-2008 12-31h - Revision:19574.rar (2 Viewers)

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I've also freezes since 1950X - i'm now using 19502 - it is the last SVN which works perfectly for me.

madhoosier35

Portal Member
    August 6, 2007
    Live TV broken

I have no TV in Media Portal. Using Analog Tuners. MyTv hangs when I click on the TV on button. Logs attached. Worked with the previous SVN. Running a fresh, fully patched, install of Vista x64 on (Refer to attachment with PC2 at the end). Multi-seat with three clients all dual core one with a 6600GT, 9800GTX, and 3870. All are using MPV/MPA for decoding.

EDIT: Ok, So I restarted a couple of times, changed from MPV/MPA to ffdshow and back, now all is better. No idea what was going on. Maybe something will still turn up in the logs.

I also have some issues with the FM radio feature. I have severe frame rate problems when switching between FM radio and TV. Nothing else has changed. If I turn TV on and off a few times it will come back to full speed, otherwise the GUI is very slow. Log attached.

Damandan

Portal Pro
    May 19, 2007
    Tegelen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I can confirm the pieture freeze on h264->mpeg2 behaviour

Here the same problem. If I switch from NL1 HD to for example NL1 the picture freezes, but I can still return to the TV-menu and stop-start the live tv and then pictures starts as it should be. This happens with all available channels when switching from HD --> SD.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    i think all the strange behavior of HD => SD switch freezes - are comming from a patch which should allow faster switching of channels cause the graph is not rebuild every time

red5goahead

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 24, 2007
    Italy, North West
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I saw the new AudioDualMono option in the Movie player configuration.
    Is it possible to add also the configuration the mpeg-IV codec (divx, xvid ect.)?
    this is a really usefull features. for standard mode.

please note: new AudioDualMono option appear on standard and exper mode. probably is a standard mode option not for expert.

gemx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Metropolis, coud you provide me a short recording of about 10 seconds?
    I don't need a full ts dump, just a recording.
    Thanks

Ropsu80

Portal Pro
    September 19, 2006
    Finland
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    anybody know how to fix no audio on viasat history for example? MP recognices UnknownAudio:Eng and UnknownAudio:confused:we, but i cant get any sound.
    Tried the forums but there is just too much information and so far haven´t found any thread about the problem.
    I´m using a Azureware AD-CP300 DVB-C card.
    Thanx in advance.

gemx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ropsu80, would be nice if you could post your tswriter.log and tvservice.log while tuning to this channel

Juppe

Portal Pro
    November 17, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    chemmelli have you checked that virus thing?

/Juppe

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    chemmelli have you checked that virus thing?

/Juppe

yes, but nothing strange from our side. Please update both engine and virus definitions and retry.

If you still experience the issue, please tell us what version of AV you're on and take a screenshot when this happen...

Simone

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom