MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-07-04-2008 12-31h - Revision:19574.rar (1 Viewer)

grubi

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
For all using Digital Everywhere FireDTV or FloppyDTV for DVB-C - there is a new firmware release available which seems to fix occasional hiccups I have encountered on certain channels. Only HW release .1 is affected.

grubi.

Ropsu80

Portal Pro
September 19, 2006
Finland
Home Country
Finland Finland
anybody know how to fix no audio on viasat history for example? MP recognices UnknownAudio:Eng and UnknownAudio:confused:we, but i cant get any sound.
Tried the forums but there is just too much information and so far haven´t found any thread about the problem.
I´m using a Azureware AD-CP300 DVB-C card.
Thanx in advance.

Same problem here with some channels.. Working fine only with Dscaler5 audio codec..
And yes, like johnzered said, it would be nice that is possible to save audio settings for a specific channel.

One more thing... Problem with export-import channels... Channels with same name but from diferent transponders or satellites not working after importing channels..

Thanx for the tip. Dscaler5 works but i get alot of static in the background and can´t seem to get rid of it. Any suggestions?

kimsy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    For all using Digital Everywhere FireDTV or FloppyDTV for DVB-C - there is a new firmware release available which seems to fix occasional hiccups I have encountered on certain channels. Only HW release .1 is affected.

grubi.

where can i get this? i didn't find any on their websites.

metropolis

Portal Pro
    June 1, 2007
    Orpington
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi gemx, I have just uploaded a rar file containing 2 ts files, and HD and an SD. It is in the /DVB-S folder.

regards.

h0mebrew

Portal Member
    October 22, 2007
    Has any developer been taking a look at divx movies not showing ?

I have to tab about and restart to get it to work.

Been an issue with the last 4 - 5 svns and quite annoying.

MediaTobiPortal

Portal Pro
    December 13, 2004
    Hello Guys !

Same problem as blogo:

When Hardware Acceleration is enabled no video is displayed. Neither MPG/TS files nor H.264 videos play. Sound is OK. Tried PDVD8, PDVD7 and NVidiaPureVideo Codecs. All show the same behaviour.

Setup:
    XP SP3
    ATI 3450 (Catalyst 8.6)

As there's no info in the logs, I did not attach them. Let me know if you need additional information.

Thanks in advance,

Tobi

red5goahead

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 24, 2007
    Italy, North West
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Has any developer been taking a look at divx movies not showing ?

I have to tab about and restart to get it to work.

Been an issue with the last 4 - 5 svns and quite annoying.

Divx/Xvid or mpeg-4 material seems work fine. I use ffdshow for mpeg4 decoding.
    Try to verify the filtergraprh with graphedit when the problem occur.

ps: to devs, this another good reason to add mpeg-4 codec setup in Media Portal to simplify configuration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom