MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-07-11-2008 10-18h - Revision:19603.rar (1 Viewer)

xvffx

Portal Pro
August 15, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
Hi all,

did a clean install with updates

nothing fancy setup here, just basic DVD with line21-2 added in the post processing and
TV with core cc parser added in the post processing

only 1 fta channel (HD)

just going back and forth from DVD to TV, most time is works a few crashes on the TV server part.

noticed 2 things tho.. CC on DVDs, its like 50-50 when I know all of them are CC ( graph missing ?)

I tried diff ffdshow ffdshow-rev2019_20080622_xxl , this one seems to be stable and clear (only way I could add cc, as the other codec mpv wont allow it)

I've removed post processing with same results

ffdshow, I've tried
ffdshow_beta4a_rev1723_20071224_clsid (not so good, pixilated and dvd is inside active window mode)
ffdshow_prebeta5_rev2031_20080702_clsid (not so good, blank screen, I can hear audio tho)

I'm seeing a lot of unable to graph, and was wondering how I can help trouble shoot in this area

Vff

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    tvserevice crashes from time to time for me - but nothing is written to the logs. I only see the windows screen - service has been stopped cause of a failure or so

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    tvserevice crashes from time to time for me - but nothing is written to the logs. I only see the windows screen - service has been stopped cause of a failure or so

Hi,
    Not easy to say whats wrong with that, all logs shold be collected & attached to your post. Should be something in there to give a clue.
    Have 2 Tv-servers running here & they both run almost 24/7 without probs...

Regards
    Roy

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005

As first step try disabling DVB EPG grabbing (completely) if its enabled and let tv server to run few days.

tola65

July 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello!
    I'am a newbie in using MP. After I installed the RC1-Version the Weather-Modul did't work and so I tryed out a snapshot. With Revision 19311 everything worked fine. So I had a look to the other snapshots. I learned that all snapshots later then the 19311 ditn't show a videopicture on my MediaPC. I can hear the Sound, but the screen is black. When I reinstall the 19311 erverything works fine again (without any changes in the configuration).
    Does somebody know what is new since the snapshot 19376? Am I the only one with this problem?

Hoping for help
    tola

Terriff

Portal Pro
    March 28, 2008
    Deleting schedule episodes

Neither this SVN nor the last allow me to delete single episodes from a scheduled series recording.

grubi

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello!
    I'am a newbie in using MP. After I installed the RC1-Version the Weather-Modul did't work and so I tryed out a snapshot. With Revision 19311 everything worked fine. So I had a look to the other snapshots. I learned that all snapshots later then the 19311 ditn't show a videopicture on my MediaPC. I can hear the Sound, but the screen is black. When I reinstall the 19311 erverything works fine again (without any changes in the configuration).
    Does somebody know what is new since the snapshot 19376? Am I the only one with this problem?

Hoping for help
    tola

It would be helpful if you:

1.) Fill out the system specs so that they are shown with your profile.
    2.) Attach Logfiles generated with the MP testtool.

Otherwise it would be hard to tell you anything.

grubi.

focal

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    TV Server channel scan finds no HD channels

Hi All,

After installing this build, I started scanning 1gW and 5gE (SAT). It finds all the SD channels, but none of the HD channels (Canal Digital & Viasat). Earlier builds found HD channels, but often crashed scanning. I have a FloppyDTV-S2 card with the newest firmware (from July).

Is anyone having the same problem?

/focal

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    same problem like kimsey - TV-service crashes!

Hello Community, hello Dev-Team!

1. Same problem like kimsey: After watching a movie or listening music "My TV" crashes MP. I have to stop tV-Service in the Taskmanager, then i can shut down MP! (it takes about 3-5 minutes)! Before shot down TV-Service, Preview in "SetupTv.exe" doesn't work!

2. Last night a schedule recording doesn't work. At last i listened to music!

Please help!

Regards
    Helios

Fafnir

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Recordings without sound

Hello everyone.
    due to windows reinstallation, I now tried TV-server once again:
    It runs smooth, but if I use .ts format the aspect ratio cannot be adjusted matching to the given ratio of the film. That can be corrected by using .mpeg format, so there is no real problem with that.

This night I recorded two films, but I checked this morning and found no sound on both recordings. No errors occured, no crash happened, everything worked out fine.

Does anybody else meet this problem, or is it already an already reported bug and I didn't see it?

In last case be forgiving. If not: Any idea?:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom