MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-08-16-2009 23-57h - Revision:23407.rar (2 Viewers)

quicksilver

March 11, 2007
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi

I'm "loosing" most channels every 2 or 3 dayes. Then if I rescan everything works again. Problem seems to be the PmtPid that changes from the provider.

It looks like the problem listed in the roadmap "0002337: TvServer times out waiting for PMT" 0002337: TvServer times out waiting for PMT - MediaPortal Bugtracker

Is there an ETA on this fix ?

And is there some way I can do a rescan from command line, then I can put the rescan i a scheduled job?

Thank you for some great software !

looxer01

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2006
    Hi,
    seems like the short cut "b" in TV mode is not working anymore (stop playing). (while i.e. in my-music it still works)
    That's hopefully a bug since I am using it for my macros.
    can anybody confirm ?

thx

-Manfred-

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Hi,
    seems like the short cut "b" in TV mode is not working anymore (stop playing). (while i.e. in my-music it still works)
    can anybody confirm ?

thx

This is known bug and will be fixed in next SVN.

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi,
    can anybody confirm ?

thx

This is known bug and will be fixed in next SVN.

Hi Manfred

Does this mean that if you play a file (movie, tv or music) in "MyTV" then it cannot be stopped, or is it only live-tv that cannot be stopped?

:D

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It can be stopped if your TVOSD contains the stop button and with remote. It won´t stop using the stop button from the topbar and the shortcut via keyboard.

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    There's a problem with the new WebEPG and programme stop element. Most programs are supposed to run until the next program starts so there's seldom any stop time on the webpage. In the new WebEPG the start and stop time is the same which means it won't import to For the Record and I'm pretty sure it's not a valid XMLTV file. Perhaps the stop element should be left out if the <#END> tag is not set?

I tried grabbers SE\tvguide_boxer_se.xml, SE\www_comhem_se.xml and SE\www_dagenstv_com.xml. Output set to tvguide.xml in a specific folder.

Example:
    Code:
      <programme start="[COLOR="Green"]20090821021500 [/COLOR]+0200" stop="[COLOR="Red"]20090821021500 [/COLOR]+0200" channel="TV4-tv4@tv4.se">
        <title>Arkiv X</title>
        <desc>Amerikansk kriminalserie från 1993. Under halloween sker ett mystiskt dödsfall på ett företag...Säsong 1. Del 7 av 24.</desc>
        <episode-num>7</episode-num>
      </programme>
      <programme start="[COLOR="Green"]20090821030000 [/COLOR]+0200" stop="[COLOR="Red"]20090821030000 [/COLOR]+0200" channel="TV4-tv4@tv4.se">
        <title>Advokaterna</title>
        <desc>Amerikansk dramaserie från 1998. De andra advokaterna ifrågasätter Bobbys handling när han ... 3/9. Säsong 2. Del 1 av 21.</desc>
        <episode-num>1</episode-num>
      </programme>

arion_p

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 7, 2007
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    Yep, that's a bug. I will look into it.
    :D

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Well. not sure where to post it.
    Integrated thumbernails generator (mtn.exe) takes 50% CPU (one core) power when playing video - why??? This can be real problem on single core CPU, dont you think?
    Possible becouse of some kind of bug in generator, there is a lot of errors in MP LOG (failed to extract thumb...)
    mtn.png

LOGS

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom