MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-08-22-2008 21-25h - Revision:20010.rar (1 Viewer)

Hammermensch

Portal Pro
September 19, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
ok, and what says that to me?! Is my SQL bad?! Ist User "sa" wrong?!

sorry i dont know what to do

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    ok, and what says that to me?! Is my SQL bad?! Ist User "sa" wrong?!

sorry i dont know what to do

I can only guess here. Maybe you have more than one gentle.config in your system.

I would propose a drastic idea:

- Remove everything from MP+TVServer+SQL.
    - Then run the script attached here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/improvement-suggestions-46/full-directory-cleanup-during-uninstall-31291/ ( If you run it under Vista please open a cmd.exe as administrator and run the script from there.
    - Finally launch again RC2 installer and let him install SQL.
    - Finally update to latest SVN: first MP then TVServer.

Report back if you still have issues.

Simone

fremel

Portal Member
    April 21, 2007
    i cant get my analog card to work
    i can scan the channels and then i try to timeshift a channel and i get no audio video detected
    its part of a dual hybrid card and DVB-T works

edit:
    if i go into my analog card and check quality settings and set them to custom 60% then i works 1time but i need to endtask tvserver after trying to stop timeshift
    so its probobly some bug in pinnacle mpeg2 encoder or in my setup regarding setting quality

i did compile my own tvlibray with another encoder and now it seems to works well

beniusc

August 23, 2008
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi,

i've juste installed the new svn and i've a problem with my hitachi/ltp VFD (samsung 2x20) : in resume S3 state the VFD will not restart (he stay blank), i must quit and restart mp for resolve the trouble. i only use official plugins and i've no problem with the VDF.

in the 08/08/16 SVN there no problem with it.

what are you needed to see the bug ? or any idea of what can i do to make it work in resume state ?

thanks for all your work

ben.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I've a big problem with PowerScheduler - i'm not shure if this is the right place or if i've to create a new thread.

If i watch videos with an external client the tvserver shuts down - but these videos are also stored on the TV-Server. This does not happen when i'm using the local client which runs on the tvserver itself. Is this a bug or a missing feature?

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I've a big problem with PowerScheduler - i'm not shure if this is the right place or if i've to create a new thread.

If i watch videos with an external client the tvserver shuts down - but these videos are also stored on the TV-Server. This does not happen when i'm using the local client which runs on the tvserver itself. Is this a bug or a missing feature?

Hi,
    Not implemented, as a workaround I use allowed suspend time instead(between 1 & 7). If & when this will be added i don't know...

Regards
    Roy

Hammermensch

Portal Pro
    September 19, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    tvservice on the server doesn't recognize that sb has network contact with the server. so u have to put a exprection-rule in the tvservice-powerschedule not to shutdown when sb is connected over ethernet to your server. but i you can do such a rule ...

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yeah it will be nice if PowerScheduler on the Server does not shutdown the server when a client is connected.

ronilse
    But i don't know at what time i'll watch a movie. I'm using PowerScheduler and Wake up on LAN for power saving issues. So the client start the server if it needs it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom