MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-08-22-2008 21-25h - Revision:20010.rar (1 Viewer)

limpwhizkid

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 22, 2008
    on your IPC$
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Since the last SVN (and this one) I can't seem to get recording started. It seems that the Server does start the recording, but the MP GUI doesn't recognize that. Anyone notice that?

Had the same prob, disable EVR mode then it works..

limpwhizkid

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 22, 2008
    on your IPC$
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yeah it will be nice if PowerScheduler on the Server does not shutdown the server when a client is connected.

@ronilse
    But i don't know at what time i'll watch a movie. I'm using PowerScheduler and Wake up on LAN for power saving issues. So the client start the server if it needs it.

Hi what pluging do you use for "Wake up on LAN"??
    can you give me more info??

Thanks!

you can use this one, make a profile of the tvserver..
    then let it autorun before you start MP..
    works for me :)
    WOL - Magic Packet Sender - Free Windows Software

do NOT forget to go into the powerproperties of the networkcard and set ALLOW this device to get out of standby etc :p

grubi

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    MP Exit button on the GUI seems to be broken in this release. If you select it (via remote) and press ENTER nothing happens until you press another key. Then MP exits as expected.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    MP Exit button on the GUI seems to be broken in this release. If you select it (via remote) and press ENTER nothing happens until you press another key. Then MP exits as expected.
    Could this be skin-related? I don't experience any problem to exit MP via GUI with one press of Enter only.

Trouty

Portal Member
    November 30, 2006
    Home Country
    Hi Guys, I have been using MP for a couple of years now, and love it! RC2 has been great. I have been using Purevision HD as a skin. I have noticed that alot of people have been experiencing sound and Video issues with TV since the previous SVN. My experience has been OK, except for unexpected crashes, until this SVN. With this SVN I started getting the dreaded no sound when switching from HD to standard. Could this all be codec related? I was using nVidia purevision. I sitched to Intervideo - this stopped the crashing. Now came the no sound issue. So I tried MPV & MPA. Still got the same issue. Then I used the dreaded ffdshow filters. Have not had an issue since. PS: No issues, stops wife and kids nagging, which makes me happy. Keep up the good work.

grubi

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Could this be skin-related? I don't experience any problem to exit MP via GUI with one press of Enter only.

No.
    However it only occurs via remote and not via keyboard.:confused:
    Also strange is that the other three buttons at right upper corner work without any problem. It's onyl the (X) button which fails.

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    MP crashes after Playback of first title!

Update 16:52 MESZ:

Not Problem of this SVN! I have uninstalled the new Plugin"Movung Pictures" and Playback works!

Hello Community!

Since this SVN MP crashes after Playback of the first title of an album without an error-message. Tested with wav- and ape-files.

1. Start MP in Fullscreen
    2. Select MyMusic
    3. Play an Album (Abba - Abba)
    4. After Title 1 (Mamma Mia) MP crashes without a message!

My Settings:

Attachment: Logs

Best Regards

Helios

ARE2

Portal Pro
    May 9, 2008
    Germany
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    Hi,

last weekend I reinstalled my HTPC from scratch in hope that with RC2 and the last SVN from last week I'll be able again to scan and watch my analog channels. That procedure took me my whole weekend and bam... total disapointment... Analog scan looks like before, that means the progress bar runs through and no locked tuner and no channels. Furthermore when I want to change, in the Setup window, to another config option the GUI hangs and only the headline changes!? When I hit the scan for Analog Radio a popup window says that my Card doesn't support Analog Radio!?

I look into the ServerLogs and there I can see (even I'm not a developer ;) that I should install an audio encoder? But thats all crap I've got Analog encoders installed and My Card supports analog Radio, believe me! Other Software has no problems to scan an work with analog TV.

This behaviour started after the RC1 SVN19311 changing back to that Version solves the problem. But I can't go back for long because there are so many other issues in this old Version ;)

Everything else works very well! And I'm sure that this must be a bug!?! Or am I totaly wrog? Did I miss something? A patch or a trick? But I think i didn't! And I need my analog part :(

Logs are attached and I'm using a HVR4000 with ffdshow/Intervideo/AC3/PowerDVD5/NVidiaPure Video Codecs installed. Newest Driver package 4.6b on a 4,4Ghz DualCore machine with 2GigsRam, 500Gig HD and an integrated NVidia GForce7050. The System is WinXP SP3 with all updates, newest DirectX 9c and dotnetfx3.

Please help :) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom