MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-09-06-2008 11-16h - Revision:20143.rar (1 Viewer)

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Infos:
These Subversion-snaps are compiled automatically, every week on friday.
They are not pre-tested, so please use the backup option from time to time.
If you'd like the bleeding edge code and don't mind the inherent risks, upgrade to the snapshot releases as they become available.
If stability is important to you, you might want to stay with the fully-tested releases.​

Report Issues / Bugs:
  1. Before you start an bugreport, make sure that you system meets the ::requirements::
  2. After you checked the requirements, take a look at our ::Bugtracker::, to find out if your issue has allready been reported.
    Roadmap/Changelog: MediaPortal 1 - TV-Server - Installers
  3. If the Problem is not known yet, please have a look at the correct Bugreport forum.

How to install MediaPortal SVN-Snapshots in short:
  1. Install MediaPortal 1.0 RC2, not necessary if already done
  2. Run the Snapshot-Installer. You should create a backup.
  3. Run Configure. Sometimes the settings and database versions change from build to build, so you have to reconfigure your TV for example
  4. Hopefully enjoy the new version
  5. If not, restore your old files and you will have the former version back.

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
===> DOWNLOAD <===

This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot.
If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the related Bugsection. See first post for details.

cbadk

Portal Pro
November 22, 2007
Denmark
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
wow, i miss the old *new* information, where you could see what has changed from time to time :D

mfalk

Portal Pro
July 10, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Can only see analog channel once

Hi All

I have a very smooth running MP installation, and i more or less only have one problem :)

When i have watched my only analog channel and then change to one of the digital and then change back then the analog channel cannot show anything. Just black screen and no sound.

I have looked in the log and can see that signal quality and strength is 0 the second time, but i cannot see any reason for this. Can anybody help?

br
Michael

Logs attached. The logs are from: Open MP go directly to the analog channel, change to a digital and then change back to analog.

cbadk

Portal Pro
November 22, 2007
Denmark
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
0001440: [TsReader] Playing back h264 recording on RTSP client results in black screen. (gemx) - assigned.

Any news regarding this one? And does this affects live HD channels?

grubi

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Settings are often not saved if the computer is shut down and restarted. This works correctly if you quit MP and restart it.

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    My Burner doesn't

Haven't used My Burner since 0.2.3.0, so this may not be specific to this release. IAC, when I try to burn a playlist, there is no reaction to the "Start" command. If I click it again, I get a dialog titled "Continue" with the options "Yes" and "No". Even if I click "Yes" and wait over 5 hours, the CD I inserted to be burned is still empty.

micko

Portal Pro
    May 27, 2006
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Hi Folks!

Problem with VMR9 exclusive mode still remains. It doesn't work on secondary display.. only 'no signal' is shown up. When I stop playing skin is back, but resolution is messed up. As I told in previous SVN discussion all other modes are working ok. I have reverted back to SVN before that (08-22-2008 rev.20010) to get VMR9 work correctly.

Cannot use EVR or VMR9 without excl-mode because of bad tearing. Something went wrong in revision 20078 updates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom