MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-09-06-2008 11-16h - Revision:20143.rar (1 Viewer)

misterd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 4, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You have to use "Wave" with Vista instead of "Master Volume" Than you should be able to change to volume in Vista.

MisterD

SweMart

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 25, 2006
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    You have to use "Wave" with Vista instead of "Master Volume" Than you should be able to change to volume in Vista.

MisterD

Already checked that :( And "upmix" isn't set in "Music"

I've also checked that MediaPortal.xml has digital=yes.

What does "handler" mean? I found it under the "Volume" section in MediaPortal.xml

This problem started when I switched SVN last week, been running Vista without any problems since April.

MrMel

Portal Pro
    November 16, 2007
    anyone from Sweden using Canal Digital knows how to get Discovery Sci, Travel & world to work, I get "stuttering, a few frames every second" picture on those channels only and no sound, it seem it using different type of encoding or something.. (it has lower quality as well, but thats "normal")

NizzeH

Portal Member
    January 30, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    No sound

anyone from Sweden using Canal Digital knows how to get Discovery Sci, Travel & world to work, I get "stuttering, a few frames every second" picture on those channels only and no sound, it seem it using different type of encoding or something.. (it has lower quality as well, but thats "normal")

I also have that problem .
    But i use DVB-t on swedish Boxer system .
    My problem is that i have no sound on Discovery, Animal planet.
    My picture is ok but no sound , and all those channels is on the same mux.

// Nizze

thedisciple

Portal Member
    November 27, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    bugs i found

Oke, after trying 1.00 RC2 for a while and not being happy about it, i decided to try this one.
    And I am very Happy!! :):D

Pros; This version is very stable

Cons; 2 bugs. First a major one (for me):
    I have a Hauppauge PVR-500 card, so i have 2 tuners, so i can record 2 shows at a time. In this SVN when i schedule 3 or more recordings in the TV-Guide, i DON'T get a dialogue box that says that this isn't possible. Where is it?

second bug (a little one); When i go to My Weather, and then to the sattelite image, i can't get back using the back button on my MCE-remote. On all other menu's, it works perfectly.

I hoped i helped the developers!!!!

ravenrocks

Portal Pro
    October 11, 2007

// Nizze
    I had the same problem. After browsing the forum for the answer I found that it works with DScaler Audio Decoder.

Ragendorf

Portal Pro
    March 24, 2008
    Braunschweig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Since this SVN i have Problems with my Microsoft MCE V2-Remote.

I installed the MCE-Driver found here in the Download-Section and it works nice with RC1. Now since this SVN, it seems like MediaPortal "forgets" some Keys of my Remote. I can not use the Channel up and Channel down-Button when i watch TV and the second Problem is, that, when i press the Ok-Button on this Remote, normally comes a windows with the current Films and Shows. Now is there nothing. The Window appears, but its empty.

Can anyone confirm this Behavior? Its strange, think my Remote is ok. Tested it under RC1 and it works like a charm.

I formatted my HDD and re-installed Windows and anything else. So it cant be an error caused by an older Installation of MP.

Logs needed?

Best regards.

--Jens--

stormer

Portal Member
    January 24, 2005
    stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

// Nizze

change audiocodec on both tv and movieplayer. MPA didnt work for me but ffdshow did.

MrMel

Portal Pro
    November 16, 2007
    I had the same problem. After browsing the forum for the answer I found that it works with DScaler Audio Decoder.

Thanks, DScaler made my day! Sci/World/Travel works flawlessly with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom