MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-09-14-2008 15-54h - Revision:20227.rar (1 Viewer)

jimbolina

Portal Pro
August 6, 2007
Home Country
I'm still having problems changng channels with my twinhan card. The channel change just fails. The picture freezes on the current chanel but it never tunes to the new channel. I did a clean install each time.

Original report:
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-tv-server-1-0-rc2-svn-builds-268/mediaportal-svn-snapshot-08-30-2008-13-29h-revision-20078-rar-44452/index2.html#post299388

There are a lot of CAM errors. I don't have a CAM. Our dvb-t is free to air. I really can't figure out if this is something in my machine or a bug.

Only my twinhan card is affected. My fusion card works fine.

The last working version for me was 19876.

The Doctor

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    With this build still no decent switching between SD and HD channels. You have to switch TV off and back on to get the big picture.
    No probs otherwise, :)

debaser_uk

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2006
    NE Lincs, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I'm still having problems changng channels with my twinhan card. The channel change just fails. The picture freezes on the current chanel but it never tunes to the new channel. I did a clean install each time.

Original report:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-tv-server-1-0-rc2-svn-builds-268/mediaportal-svn-snapshot-08-30-2008-13-29h-revision-20078-rar-44452/index2.html#post299388

There are a lot of CAM errors. I don't have a CAM. Our dvb-t is free to air. I really can't figure out if this is something in my machine or a bug.

Only my twinhan card is affected. My fusion card works fine.

The last working version for me was 19936.

Me too. I have exactly the same CAM errors as you. There's a bug somewhere, I'm sure it'll get sorted. It's been present for maybe 4 builds now. I only have twinhan cards (2) so I'm stuck on an older build for now. No worries though, it still works great, I just like to have the latest and greatest.

ojessie

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2008
    Innsbruck
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    @Twinhan

Hi,

I'm having the same problem too. Even I'm using the Snapshot from 22/08 I'm having the same problem that from time to time I cannot switch TV channel and MP freezes for seconds and stays with the previous channel.

Regards, ojessie

Judaz

Portal Member
    October 16, 2005
    Trondheim
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Thanks to the developers for a great svn. Everything is working great for me now. Installed this SVN on a clean Vista Business/Mediaportal installation and all is good! Even switching between SD and HD channels is working for me now :)

RedEnzo

Portal Member
    December 17, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks to the developers for a great svn. Everything is working great for me now. Installed this SVN on a clean Vista Business/Mediaportal installation and all is good! Even switching between SD and HD channels is working for me now :)

Can u tell me wich codec setup u use. When I switch between HD and SD I get black screen. In dvdviewer it works well but in MP can iI only watch svtHD and C+ Film HD, when I watch C+ sport HD I get bad quality. I use Coreavc for HD. Please tell me wich SD, audio and HD codec u use.

No picture att all when I run EVR mode.

Thank you!

XP SP3
    floppy dtv dvb-c conax cam

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom