MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-09-26-2009 11-23h - Revision:23684.rar (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Please use this thread only for real and complete bug reports.

If you want to discuss a issue, open a new thread.

Thank you for your collaboration and understanding...

Simone

hirscho

Portal Pro
    December 24, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Gui problems with this & last svn

Hi,

I have been using the Beta with no major problems, but after adding either this SVN or the last one (23652, i did not try the first one), i get 2 errors on exit of the MP config tool, saying that Mediaportal.Gui.Video.Guivideo.Fullscreen & TVPlugin.TVfullscreen are incompatible with the current version of Mediaportal & won't be loaded.
    I have collected logs, which should hopefully be attached. The Plugins seem to be the correct version so I am not sure what is going on here. Anyone else having similar problems?

Steve

Steve

I had the same error and it is was related to my config file "mediaportal.xml". I deleted it, did a complete reconfiguration and the error is gone. Don't now, what was wrong but I am happy, that MP is working fine now.

Oliver

johnzered

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 20, 2008
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    @tourettes: ok I found an issue.
    I cannot record radio because as soon as I start recording in MyRadio, MP records "Das Erste", which is my first TV channel!
    So something is weired here because MyRadio seems to be connected to MyTV...

Hi!

I think your problem with not being able to record from MyRadio is related to this: 0002482: Misbehaviour when watching a video. TV record message box. - MediaPortal Bugtracker

Basically wherever you are inside MediaPortal if you press the record button on remote you will be prompted with a recording dialogbox which if you choose so will start to record the active tvchannel in tvhome. To record radio (I think) you will actually have to have radio running (timeshifting) or make a scheduled recording.

//johnzered

Steve2711

Portal Member
    January 6, 2006
    Hoddesdon, UK

hirscho,

I tried your solution but on Vista I still had the error messages after deleting mediaportal.xml and doing a complete reconfiguration. Not sure what to try next, going back to 1.1.0 Beta which doesnt have this problem. Anyone got any ideas?

Steve

x4mer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 8, 2007
    Toronto
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Is there an ongoing thread, in the proper bug report section, regarding the TV freezing bug?

I've got some logs to post, but didn't find a relevant active thread in bug reports section.:D

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    i think there is no one. Everybody has posted his logs here. Perhaps you can start one?

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hirscho,

I tried your solution but on Vista I still had the error messages after deleting mediaportal.xml and doing a complete reconfiguration. Not sure what to try next, going back to 1.1.0 Beta which doesnt have this problem. Anyone got any ideas?

Steve

I can confirm that this issue is solved by a clean install NOT using an old MediaPortal.xml.
    Did you have a skin other than B3w configured?

Steve2711

Portal Member
    January 6, 2006
    Hoddesdon, UK

Hi RTV,

I am using Vista Ultimate 32 sp2, and have reinstalled MP several times using the uninstaller's remove all option. This seems to clear out all traces of MP unless I have missed something. I still have this error message even when trying Hirscho's advice to delete mediaportal.xml & do a complete reconfigure. Mediaportal 1.1.0 Beta works fine, but the last 2 svn's give me this fullscreen gui error for video & tv.

tompa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 3, 2005
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    @doveman
    known bug - it exists since new LiveMedia555 library was included was also in last svn - but no solution so far. I don't know why there is still no mantis entry for this.

Unfortunately we have no clean logs of this issue + nobody of us is able to reproduce it :confused:

Simone

Im seeing the same problem here on windows 7 (not tested on xp).

/tompa

After updating to later drivers for tv-cards, this issue is not that frequent anymore!?
    Now running floppy dtv with 5.0.6061.3000, and Hauppauge Nova TD with 3.11.27187.0

maybe my problem was different afterall...?
    /tompa

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom