MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-09-27-2008 11-11h - Revision:20339.rar (1 Viewer)

nachttier

Portal Pro
March 31, 2006
Viernheim
Home Country
Germany Germany

VASkO

Portal Member
September 18, 2008
Home Country
Slovenia Slovenia
There's a bug in the default BlueTwo skin. I don't know in which SVN version it appeared but I am sure, I had it from start of september. The bug is, that the top OSD doesn't get displayed (picture top_osd_bg.png) so the channel number entered from the remote in TV mode isn't visible, if watching 16:9 format or any other with black bars on top/bottom, cause the black text is displayed witthout the background on black border - invisible. The background isn't loaded also in movie mode.
As I'm not at my home computer right now, I don't remember the name of the file that has to be changed but I had to change the background control's id from 104 to 0 to fix this bug in one of the xml's that is imported in mytvfullscreen.xml or so and mymoviesfullscreen.xml (don't know the exact filenames). Then the OSD background at the top is displayed so the text can be read.

lkuech

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2007
    Hamburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Exception :The columns preload, CAM in table Card do not exist.

somehow these 2 new fields were not added.
    U can add it urself if u know how to.

/gibman

Thanks Gibman

After adding these columns to the database the configuration utility can connect to tvservice.

Zed

I spent a few hours in IRC #mediaportal channel with user rolfey. We fixed the same issue with a deep cleanup using this script: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/improvement-suggestions-46/full-directory-cleanup-during-uninstall-31291/. Works fine in both XP and Vista.

Simone

I could solve the issue by adding the missing entries to the SQL database like gibman said. Thanks anyway!

nachttier

Hi

All that have added this fields manually must be aware that they also set the version of the database (version table) to 40. Otherwise you will most likely run into problems with database updates in the future (i.e. if there is a need for version 41)

For all others I will try to fix that with the next SVN.

Bye
    Lars

nachttier

Portal Pro
    March 31, 2006
    Viernheim
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi

All that have added this fields manually must be aware that they also set the version of the database (version table) to 40. Otherwise you will most likely run into problems with database updates in the future (i.e. if there is a need for version 41)

Bye
    Lars

Sorry for my ignorance, but would it not be enough to delete the database during the installation of the next SVN? I always allow the installer to "drop" the old database during installation. Or is the version stored in a part of the database which is not dropped in this occasion? (I am not at home right now, so I cannot check myself.)

Regards,
    nachttier

lkuech

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2007
    Hamburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi

Bye
    Lars

Sorry for my ignorance, but would it not be enough to delete the database during the installation of the next SVN? I always allow the installer to "drop" the old database during installation. Or is the version stored in a part of the database which is not dropped in this occasion? (I am not at home right now, so I cannot check myself.)

Regards,
    nachttier
    Hehe... you're right if you drop the db, than you don't have to think about it... ;)

Cu
    Lars

mironicus

Portal Pro
    March 9, 2008
    The epg viewing bug is solved - could anyone upload the new/updated dll here in this thread?

I saw on the homepage that no new svn builds will be released until 1.0 RC3 is out.

cbadk

Portal Pro
    November 22, 2007
    Denmark
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    If anyone is intrested i can compile a version of the lastest svn with the fix. Ill look into this later. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom