MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-10-20-2009 20-02h - Revision:23908.rar (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

micmanm

Portal Pro
May 22, 2009
Home Country
Ukraine Ukraine
Cosmetic bug in refactored Analog tab for TV-Server Configuration

When on the scanning tab for an analogue tuner, the layout will dynamically change as the window is resized.
The 'Scan progress' groupbox and all related to them resized only in horizontal direction.

Attachments

• AnalogTab.GIF
    AnalogTab.GIF
    64.9 KB

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    looks pretty close, not many issues left, however it's hard to say whether they are complicated bugs/improvements or simple ones.

FreeFrag

Portal Pro
    May 7, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    looks pretty close, not many issues left, however it's hard to say whether they are complicated bugs/improvements or simple ones.

It's only been a few issues for quite some time now, but new issues has been added at the same times others has been closed. I sure hope the remaining issues are easy ones though. :)

I will try this SVN tonight. Thanks.

senilix

Portal Member
    October 18, 2008
    norway
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Graph release

Hello
    TV seems pretty good now.. :)

however avi playback is still shaky...

i'm using rarmount3, it mount's the rar to a drive letter and presents the avi file, this has been working greate with all svn up to 23831, upgraded today! to no avail... :(

i'm getting:

Unable to play: starwars.avi

VIDEO CODEC: XVID
    AUDIO CODEC: MPEG-1 AUDIO LAYER 3

After this, the screen stays black. i have to press the home button.
    to get it back to the menu, sounds like the graph release problem...

no log that i can see...
    please help :)

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Hello
    TV seems pretty good now.. :)

however avi playback is still shaky...

i'm using rarmount3, it mount's the rar to a drive letter and presents the avi file, this has been working greate with all svn up to 23831, upgraded today! to no avail... :(

Sounds like a 3rd party plugin issue. Please ask the author to update the plugin to work with current SVN version.

senilix

Portal Member
    October 18, 2008
    norway
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Graph release

I have, waiting for a response, i know plugins is not mp's support..
    but the way this works it mounts a virtual drive... and presents the file as a plain movie container to MP in this case a avi.

and the problem appeared in the same svn as the graph problem occoured.
    so i'm worried this could be a MP bug?? :/

edterbak

Portal Pro
    March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I am having similar things as to what senilix describes.

But I see this behaviour only when mounting dvd's. I am using virtual clone drive v5.4.3.5
    When I mount the first image after startup, it always goes ok.
    Then, when I try to select a new dvd image, I get sometimes the message "unable to play xxx.IFO". Or sometimes just a black screen and an unresponsive MP. (ALT-F4 only way out)
    I get the feeling that the waiting time is before playing a mounted image is shorter, compared to earlier svn. Becuase, if I start MP over and try to play the last image, (which is still mounted) I see absolutely no problem. Other posible is that what I see has to do with the closing of the mounted image before starting a new one. . . ...
    Well I dont know.

Ill try and create a log, without using the movingpictures plugin.

[edit]
    Ok, I just disabled all kinds of plugins: InfoService, MovingPictures, TV Series, TV Gemist, Online Video. I tried to mound the same images with the use of the Video menu (in built).
    Guess what. No problem anymore.... I will try to put the plugins back again and see which one is causing my issue.

Sorry for the false error...

[edit2]
    First plugin I added was moving pictures... and the problem is back again. Ill report it there.

rafagsi

Portal Member
    April 20, 2008
    Simancas
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Various Bugs

Hello Team.

Since this Beta release and including all the SVN released, I found some bugs in my PC, first, My PC don't wake up for TV Record, and Poerscheduler Plugin are with the same configuration, the channel change is very slow and some Plugins like VIDEO EDITOR are working bad.

Logs attached. Bye and Good Work.

Rafagsi

:D

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Unable to change channel

I did an export from TV server on previous SVN followed by complete uninstall. Re-installed, applied this SVN and then imported channels.

Now if I try and change channel through buttons on MCE remote or pressing ok on guide nothing happens

I can only change channel by selecting i on program in guide and then selecting view this channel

mediaportal.log has
    Code:
    2009-10-21 21:43:02.468750 [Debug][MPMain]: TvGuideBase: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at TvPlugin.ChannelNavigator.UpdateCurrentChannel()
       at TvPlugin.TvGuideBase.OnSelectItem(Boolean isItemSelected)
       at TvPlugin.TvGuideBase.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)
    2009-10-21 21:43:09.484375 [Debug][MPMain]: TvGuideBase: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at TvPlugin.ChannelNavigator.UpdateCurrentChannel()
       at TvPlugin.TvGuideBase.OnSelectItem(Boolean isItemSelected)
       at TvPlugin.TvGuideBase.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)

I am guessing as no-one else has reported this is an issue with import / export rather than standard TV functionality ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom