MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-10-28-2009 18-59h - Revision:23978.rar (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    thx for your input. Further investigations show that the issue is related to EVR. When I choose VMR9, I can ffwd the movie without problem.

Any hint on this?

EVR shouldn't be used in Windows XP (also team is not supporting such usage in any way).

stefanbaar

Portal Pro
    October 31, 2007
    Holstebro
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Here powerscheduler wakes up PC only for one Schedule, records it, goes to sleep, but second, third .... and so on ... schedules powerscheduler doesnt wakeup PC. Had the problem with Vista, installed clean Win7 then, but same Problem.

Thanks for your great work! I can not imagine Life without MP :D

Cheers // Cress

Same here. I thought it might have been a issue with my setup or something (using Win7 x64) - but if you experience the same I fear it might be a bug. HTPC is waking up in my case (at least it did when I was around), but not recording. I configured it to reinitiate the service on each wakeup, so it can't have hung up, right? I was going to switch over to ForTheRecord now, as I already miss 3 episodes of Heroes as TV-Server didn't record them :(

Just to add a little weight to this issue, i'd like to say that I also have problems with (many) missed recordings for some time now. Never reported it, since I didn't see anybody else complaining about something like this. Last time this happened was a few days ago with the current SVN and it was the first (and at that time the only) schedule.

The PC (Win7/32, MP single seat) is configured to only enter S3, so this doesn't seem to be related to waking up from hibernation.

My computer wont wake up at all to record anymore since I switched to win7 x64. I never had this problem before in xp. This must be a bug.

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    The following problems with the default skin found with TV Client/Guide/Show channel state in Mini Guide (on supp. skins))/Show episode info: set to Number + Title

1. Recorded TV is missing the scrolling effect and therefore the text from title+sub-title+recorded number rolls over on the date.

will be done.

2. Date/time/length font seems to be smaller then the title (shouldn't it be same?)

by design.

3. With the episode number plus title the series folder is labeled incorrectly (should be just "Supernatural" and "The Simpsons" in my example). An attempt to open the series folder shows nothing inside. I can only see the folder contents when I disable to show the episode number plus title.

Will try to reproduce but cannot guarantee I have enough time

4. There is plenty of space on the appropriate the MP configuration window to show full text "On supported skins", no need to abbreviate to "supp.". Plus there is one extra closing bracket.

change commited.

Simone

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Just copied the last svn-build TSReader.ax (15.10.2009) over the new SVN - works again now. I will post logs later.

Ok, sounds like Cyberlink codec behaves badly when it comes HW acceleration and the video outpin pin's properties. I guess we need to add another ugly hack for that codec. Unfortunately I cannot myself test HW acceleration and H.264 codec(s) as I have no suitable HW in dev pc (HTPC has GF9500, but it is not used for testing).

Is there a mantis for this? Latest SVN is still broken for me and want to keep an eye on this one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom