MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-10-31-2008 23-41h - Revision:20683.rar (2 Viewers)

PeteA

Portal Pro
March 6, 2007
Kent
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
This SVN breaks Cyberdisplay output for Soundgraph Imon VFD, does not work even for "Test Output" within Cyberdisplay

Cuitlahac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 8, 2008
    Göttingen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Mouse doesn't autohide anymore

With this SVN the mouse cursor doesn't autohide anymore on my system. Autohide (=moving cursor out of sight) worked very well in last SVNs. But with this SVN the cursor is only invisible while (big) splash is shown and appears in home menu (and all other menus) again. Tried Blue3 and Blue3 wide, no difference.

ARE2

Portal Pro
    May 9, 2008
    Germany
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    Hi,

so far this release works very smooth on my side, but I realised the clock isn't anymore in 24h format. Maybe a small Bug? Or did something change in the Config section of MP that I mised? If I just missed something, then sorry for the inappropriate post.

Keep up the fantastic work :) !

Regards
    ARE2

manvanstaal

Portal Member
    October 28, 2005
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    TVgemist

I'am Using the skins Blue 3 or Blue 3 wide. While installing the plugin "Tvgemist 2.0 " also these skins are selectable, but only the old skins are provided with the xml coding and not these new ones! :eek:

Nigel_K

Portal Pro
    August 25, 2007
    Bath
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    For me, ever since the first RC3 SVN, I have had problems with encrypted channels, this svn is so far the best, HD channels are still troublesome though.
    To get an HD channel to play, I have to tune a SD encrypted first, once into HD, channels can usually be changed ok, Eurosport HD freezes on first frame though, changing to rush hd quite often results in a complete lock up an have to use task manager to close MP.
    I assume Trex cam is a "rebel".

I like all other developements though.

Logs att.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom