MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-10-31-2008 23-41h - Revision:20683.rar (1 Viewer)

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    as mentioned before, some keyboard keys not working.

F8 and rest to change channel for example

edit...

i have substitute the new DirectInput.xml with the one on RC3 (without svn) and F8,etc keys work again.

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    as mentioned before, some keyboard keys not working.

F8 and rest to change channel for example

Here F8/F7 works ok. Make sure that you have clean Mediaportal.xml.

dont know, i just installed the new svn and tried it, as it did not work i changed the file DirectInput.xml for the old one and worked again. i guess if no one else complains, then its all good.

btw, where should i propose a suggestion? the new option to turn tvservice ON (if tvservice not accesible), could something similar be done when recording. something like when a recording is about to start, if tvservice is not online, restart it.

:D

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    btw, where should i propose a suggestion? the new option to turn tvservice on if not accesible, could something similar be done when recording. something like when a recording is about to start, if tvservice is not online, restart it.

TV service is the only component which knows when recordings are about to start, so not possible.

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    btw, where should i propose a suggestion? the new option to turn tvservice on if not accesible, could something similar be done when recording. something like when a recording is about to start, if tvservice is not online, restart it.

TV service is the only component which knows when recordings are about to start, so not possible.

fair enough.

thanks anyway. it was just because sometimes tvservice dies, so if it was at all possible, it would solve missing recordings.

as said, thanks anyway.

nachttier

Portal Pro
    March 31, 2006
    Viernheim
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    With this SVN the mouse cursor doesn't autohide anymore on my system. Autohide (=moving cursor out of sight) worked very well in last SVNs. But with this SVN the cursor is only invisible while (big) splash is shown and appears in home menu (and all other menus) again. Tried Blue3 and Blue3 wide, no difference.

Funny, as for me this SVN is the first with a working autohide function. For me this was always an issue when using EVR (on Vista), but now, misterd made some changes so the cursor behaves as expected now.
    Since changes have been applied to this area, chances are that the function is broken for some users now.

Regards,
    nachttier

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Any Idea when Garry's Hauppauge HD-PVR code will be included in the SVN builds?

JoeSmith

Portal Pro
    November 17, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

fair enough.

thanks anyway. it was just because sometimes tvservice dies, so if it was at all possible, it would solve missing recordings.

as said, thanks anyway.

you might try the following
    run -> services.msc
    doubleklick the Tv Server Service and if i remember it correctly go to the third tab.
    Select something like "restart service" on all the drop downs and now if the tvservice crashes windows will restart it.
    But remember that have to select it again if you install a new svn

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain

fair enough.

as said, thanks anyway.

you might try the following
    run -> services.msc
    doubleklick the Tv Server Service and if i remember it correctly go to the third tab.
    Select something like "restart service" on all the drop downs and now if the tvservice crashes windows will restart it.
    But remember that have to select it again if you install a new svn

that is a very good suggestion as thats the correct way of doing it, however did not worked in times i tried before. nevertheless, ill give it another go, just in case new svn+activating that, solves the issue.

thanks

arubbert

Portal Member
    July 21, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    KNC-One DVB-C ?

Hi all,

are the problems with the KNC-One DVB-C encrypting resolved in this SVN?

This is important for me to come back to MediaPortal.

Thanks
    Andreas

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom