MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-10-31-2008 23-41h - Revision:20683.rar (2 Viewers)

Clemens82

Portal Member
March 11, 2008
When you have a recording (in my case a reoccuring one) and press "Stop Recording", media portal stops it and immediately restarts it. So in fact, it is not possible to stop ongoing recordings with this build.

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    MP hung on resume

When I got up this morning, MP was hung. Presumably it had problems with resume for EPG. I was trying out Blue 3 wide but will switch back to Blue 2 wide.

P.S: same problem w/Blue 2 wide after manual resume (above was automatic): MP GUI not rendered on resume.
    Instead destop and WinXP toolbar were displayes, but no cursor. Unforrtunately didn't succeed in taking screenshot.
    Behaviour in 1st case described above was similar, but there was a small horizontally rastered blue rectangle in the lower left of the screen.
    This time I found two instances of MP watchdog GUI open (new logs attached).

wonkyd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Still the issue with AC3 audio on channel 4 HD. Tuning to channel results in video either blanking or freezing on the first frame along with no audio when using AC3. If i change the audio to MPEG2 the channel works as normal.

Should I create an official bug report, or will the information provided here be OK?:D

happyf1sh

Portal Member
    August 26, 2007
    Home Country
    Soundgraph Imon VFD

This SVN breaks Cyberdisplay output for Soundgraph Imon VFD, does not work even for "Test Output" within Cyberdisplay

Hello Pete,

The Soundgraph Imon VFD works OK here.

wonkyd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2007
    Home Country
    Mine isn't working here, same problem as Pete [Antec Imon VFD]

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    devs
    What is about Episode Name in EPG / Programm Database? At the moment there is only a field called episodenumber but in the configuration tab of tv-server and filenaming section there is already a placeholder for episode name - so in my opinion this is not a new feature :) it is a bug :) isn't it?

DjeC64

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2007
    Gent
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    My 4 bug reports

Here are few bugs that I observed:
    1) Channel changing systematically crashes TV Server from my channel (TF1) to Canal+. See my logs. In 2nd example, it happens on other channels changed but this time I could not killed TV Service in Task manager and TV Service went up to 120Mo instead of 50max.

2) Sometimes on channel change the Audio is either late or you have to "Seek to End" in order to get the demux flush and restarted. Then both video and audio come at same time. See log 3. Look at 1st channel change.

3) In TV Guide, after going directly to a channel by pressing its numbers. The Green cursor is forgotten on the previous channel name while the cursor in Guide follows well. I am using skin BLUE3 wide.

4) in TV, if you want to stop a recording sometimes, it either does not do anything or restart immediatly the recording. Sorry no logs for that.

Attachments

• tvguide.JPG
      tvguide.JPG
      277 KB

thermionic

Portal Member
    March 26, 2007
    London
    Home Country
    skip steps in blue three wide, and blue two

in the blue three wide skin, the skip steps are mangled

if I step through the skins to blue two, I can't get back to blue three. I have to change it in MP Configuration to get back to blue three.

Attachments

• blue three wide.png
      blue three wide.png
      225.5 KB

geov

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 1, 2006
    Cape Town
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    in the blue three wide skin, the skip steps are mangled

if I step through the skins to blue two, I can't get back to blue three. I have to change it in MP Configuration to get back to blue three.

I can confirm this bug with this SVN, you can not change skins within MP, you have to use the config-app....

johnzered

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 20, 2008
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Hi,

first of all thank you very much for adding the possibility to stop live TV while in fullscreen! It's just great! But...I think there's a small bug in it. When I hit stop button on my remote I get the question if I want to stop and if I then press stop again it stops if however when I get the question hit the play button on my remote or 'P' on my keybard nothing happens. Selecting either "Play" or "Stop" in the dialog works as expected. I thought the play button was supposed to have the same functionality as the stop button?

Hi,

so far this release works very smooth on my side, but I realised the clock isn't anymore in 24h format. Maybe a small Bug? Or did something change in the Config section of MP that I mised? If I just missed something, then sorry for the inappropriate post.

Keep up the fantastic work :) !

Regards
    ARE2

I also noticed this...besides that it also show seconds for me now???

With this SVN the mouse cursor doesn't autohide anymore on my system. Autohide (=moving cursor out of sight) worked very well in last SVNs. But with this SVN the cursor is only invisible while (big) splash is shown and appears in home menu (and all other menus) again. Tried Blue3 and Blue3 wide, no difference.

hmm...funny because with this svn my cursor finally autohides...so it looks like the changes that were made broke it for others instead and that of course isn't a good thing...

Mine isn't working here, same problem as Pete [Antec Imon VFD]

At first I thought I had the same problem with my Antec Imon VFD but then I checked my settings here:
    iMon Manager/iMon Utilities/FrontView

"Run Frontview When iMon Starts"
    was set to "Never" when I changed it to "Always" it started to work for me again. I don't know when it had changed to "Never" cause I'm sure i've set it to "Automatically" or "Always" before.

Besides the small issues mentioned above this is a great build! Thanks!

//johnzered

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom