[Bug] Mediaportal windowed starting issue (1 Viewer)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Look simple enough. Tested by Seb and HomeY, so do you feel this is ready to merge?

It's ready to merge for sure :)
    When all fixes ready to merge will be ready, i would say to take decision about 'safe / showstopper etc.' and go to merge :p

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Look simple enough. Tested by Seb and HomeY, so do you feel this is ready to merge?

It's ready to merge for sure :)
    When all fixes ready to merge will be ready, i would say to take decision about 'safe / showstopper etc.' and go to merge :p

Well, there's no way this is a show-stopper. MP is a fullscreen program.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    So that automatically means it's being included in v1.3.1 after the Final is out.
    Just noticed i clicked the wrong version in Mantis (had 1.3.0 as target) so updated to 1.3.1

Last edited:

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    So that automatically means it's being included in v1.3.1 after the Final is out.
    Just noticed i clicked the wrong version in Mantis (had 1.3.0 as target) so updated to 1.3.1

No problem.

At some point what we need to do is clear out 1.3.1 and 1.4.0 of anything that is not complete and ready for testing.

If we follow the train model (which we must do), chances are we should combine anything that is ready into a single release and build the alpha ASAP.

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I think

- 0004229: [Skin Engine] selectbutton is empty when you first enter a screen (Scythe42) - assigned.
    - 0004222: [Default Skin] Titan does not have the VU meter files (ncoH) - assigned.

aren't showstoppers aswell.

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    I think

- 0004229: [Skin Engine] selectbutton is empty when you first enter a screen (Scythe42) - assigned.
    - 0004222: [Default Skin] Titan does not have the VU meter files (ncoH) - assigned.

aren't showstoppers aswell.

Probably agree for 4222, since error handling is in place.

However, not being able to see the purpose of the selectbutton is not good at all, especially for plugins (onlinevideos) which use this control a lot.

If it is as simple as reverting the changes to this control, we can test and use this as a fix.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    At some point what we need to do is clear out 1.3.1 and 1.4.0 of anything that is not complete and ready for testing.
    The Code Freeze period would be the right time for that i assume. And all outstanding 'Ready for Testing' issues we have in Mantis now, which aren't going in the Final, should automatically go in the 1.3.1 Maintenance Release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom