MediaPortalEditor - New BETA Release Avaiable (1 Viewer)

smallyoda

Portal Member
July 16, 2005
French Guiana
SkinEditor for MP, it's a very good new.

I create a new skin (Wall) in this moment, but integration in MP is too complicated for me (no documentation centralized on the variables of MP in XML)

Could you send your beta version, so that can test it with my new skin integration.
I'll inform you about the errors that would be found.

My Regards

smallyoda@free.fr

Smirnuff

Portal Pro
December 7, 2004
United Kingdom
Hamheed, you're doing an excellent job on the editor BUT its closed source nature is causing problems!!! We can't make any changes to the skinning markup because we run the risk of reducing the usefulness of the editor and/or breaking it completely.

Please reconsider providing the source, remembering that MP is all about open source.

Cheers,
Smirnoff.

hamheed

Portal Member
September 14, 2004
Toronto, Canada
Hamheed, you're doing an excellent job on the editor BUT its closed source nature is causing problems!!! We can't make any changes to the skinning markup because we run the risk of reducing the usefulness of the editor and/or breaking it completely.

Please reconsider providing the source, remembering that MP is all about open source.

Cheers,
Smirnoff.

Hi Smirnoff... Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of releasing the code, and am not totally opposed to the whole open source approach. Stay tuned... It will happen shortly...

By the way, I just downloaded and got the new 1.3 release running on my machine, and it kicks a$$... And to let everyone know, I have had no problems using the editor with the 1.3 version of the skins out there.

Sorry for all the delays and thanks for your patience!

Boris

Portal Pro
June 5, 2005
France
Bug : changing text color of a label, change the text color of all the label in the skin, and the color of textarea too.

:arrow: Nice work !

hamheed

Portal Member
September 14, 2004
Toronto, Canada
Bug : changing text color of a label, change the text color of all the label in the skin, and the color of textarea too.

Thanks for pointing that out... Note sure how I missed that one :? I'll fix it for the next release...

E

Energy Blue

Release??

Hi,
I really won't to make some skins with this software! :D
Why not release the .exe and let us all get it easier!
Anyway, didnt see much point PMing you because no1 else has! :lol:

Can you email it to me
Please.

mattchesterz@mac.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom