MediaTip plugin v1.10.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (2 Viewers)

LordMerlin

Portal Pro
November 16, 2007
Rostov-na-Donu
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
Re: MediaTip plugin for MediaPortal v0.5.3

Thank you. Yes you are right. Have been previously installed files from their own edits. Now what better to do, delete my files and reload the skin what is lacking, or need a site to download service pack and set manually?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

Safe way:
    1. Uninstall Skin
    2. Re-install Skin and apply update

or

1. Delete mediatip files
    2. set streamedmp.version.xml so that the version is less than 1800 e.g.
    Code:
    <label>StreamedMP v1.3.0.1799</label>
    This will then allow you to install the patch again.

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    MediaTip plugin for MediaPortal v0.6.0 beta

Dear all,
    For all users, which has problems using this plugin under MediaPortal v1.2, please download an updated and enhanced version from the plugin section. This beta version (compiled against SVN 27546) contains compatibility bugfixes and support for more additional directories. Skin changes are not required.
    Please be aware, that you must install all required components manually, an official installer file will be published in time with the final version of MediaPortal v1.2.

Cheers, Micropolis ;-)

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: MediaTip plugin for MediaPortal v0.5.3

Hello!
    I'm very satisfied with your SleepControl plugin and this plugin sounds very interesting too! I think I'm gonna give it a try when 1.2.0 Beta is released.
    But first I have two questions.. is it possible to use this plugin alongside with Moving Pictures or TVSeries to get more MediaInfos from the movies/episodes? Or is it even possible to put these informations directly in the e.g. Moving Pictures details view instead of popping a window dialog?

Thanks for your informations!

catch22

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 28, 2006
    Sydney, Australia

Hi
    What version of the plugin is compatible with MP 1.1.3. I have tried MediaTip_0.5.3 but it does not work. When I hit the t key I see nothing.

Cheers and thanks for the hard work.

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    MediaTip plugin for MediaPortal v0.7.0 (for MediaPortal v1.2.0 beta only)

Dear community,
    the updated version v0.7.0 of this plugin is ready for downloading from here. This version is only compatible with MediaPortal v1.2.0 beta.

Informations for users:

• Media Playback functionality added
    • Artist, song and genre overview for media information window added
    • Music database reorganization functionality integrated (instead of the existing functionality in settings window you can choose between delta and complete reorganization)
    • Rework of setup dialog

Informations for skinners:

• Skin changes required, see included documentation and sample skin file for more information

@Translators: Most of new text, questions and notifications based on internet translation. If you find any errors or you want to change anything into your native language, please post your language files here, thx.

Cheers, Micropolis ;-)

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    MediaTip plugin for MediaPortal v0.7.0

Dear community,
    the official version of MediaTip for MediaPortal v1.2.0 can be found here. For older versions of MediaPortal, please download the appropriate version from download repository.
    For installation instructions, information regarding version history and other useful hints please consult the manual from the first post of this thread.

Cheers, Micropolis

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    MediaTip plugin v1.0.0 for MediaPortal 1.2.0 and higher

Dear community,
    the final and feature-complete version of this plugin was published, I'll close the main development cycle now.
    Skin changes are not required, thanks to all contributors and skinners to achieve this milestone.

Cheers, Micropolis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom