Menu-Editor Guide: All empty fields (1 Viewer)

jazzor

Portal Member
October 8, 2006
Hey guys,

I noticed a small bug when using the Xfactor BasicHome Editor.
According to the doumentation of the xfactor, the editor should read the current settings of my BasicHomeScreen and fill in the Menus and Submenus I' currently using.
Sadly, this doesn't happen. I open the BasicHomeEitor an all I see is the picture atached to this post.

I'm using MePo 1.1.0 final on the german Version of Win7 64bit. Maybe there's a path not given correctly?

Hope, I could help.

Attachments

• Zwischenablage01.jpg
    Zwischenablage01.jpg
    100.5 KB

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hey guys,

I noticed a small bug when using the Xfactor BasicHome Editor.
    According to the doumentation of the xfactor, the editor should read the current settings of my BasicHomeScreen and fill in the Menus and Submenus I' currently using.
    Sadly, this doesn't happen. I open the BasicHomeEitor an all I see is the picture atached to this post.

I'm using MePo 1.1.0 final on the german Version of Win7 64bit. Maybe there's a path not given correctly?

Hope, I could help.

hi jazzor ! you have to configer the way you wont the basichome ,for the first time ,then evry time you will open the editor ,he will
    load the basichome ... but have to do it for the first time .... ;)

jazzor

Portal Member
    October 8, 2006
    hi jazzor ! you have to configer the way you wont the basichome ,for the first time ,then evry time you will open the editor ,he will
    load the basichome ... but have to do it for the first time .... ;)

Ehm... sry, but is this REALLY meant to be? Because the Standard BasicHomeScreen fits perfectly for me, but I wanted to localise it, that my girlfriend could use it too.
    If that would mean I have to build that thing completely new, you must be kidding me.
    There has to be a way to read those xml-files into the editor and just change it.

Otherwise this part of this beautiful, brilliant skin is not well-thought-out.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Ehm... sry, but is this REALLY meant to be? Because the Standard BasicHomeScreen fits perfectly for me, but I wanted to localise it, that my girlfriend could use it too.
    If that would mean I have to build that thing completely new, you must be kidding me.
    There has to be a way to read those xml-files into the editor and just change it.

Otherwise this part of this beautiful, brilliant skin is not well-thought-out.

hi. but the defult basichome that come with the skin do come up in the editor after instalation of the skin ..??

i thot you are talking abut costom maid basichome .....

evry time i instal this skin i get the defult basic home view ,and i chang it .....
    maby try to reinstal the skin again ...

jazzor

Portal Member
    October 8, 2006
    hi. but the defult basichome that come with the skin do come up in the editor after instalation of the skin ..??
    i thot you are talking abut costom maid basichome .....
    evry time i instal this skin i get the defult basic home view ,and i chang it .....
    maby try to reinstal the skin again ...

I assumed you have thought of that. But the Basichome don't come up in the Editor.
    An I think it has sth. to do with different paths from win7 64bit or the 1.1.ofinal build of mepo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom