[solved] MePo 1.10 PowerScheduler (1 Viewer)

caveman

Portal Pro
August 2, 2007
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Just had a couple of minutes off..
And i was looking on the TVServer part of PowerScheduler

ItTells me:
1) Standby Prevented by:
2) Standby is Handles by: PowerScheduler
3)Next Wakeup Time:

2 Makes sense...
1 Makes maby sense...
3 Does not make sense to me: Should it not show if i have anny scheduled reordings?
Or did i misunderstand someting.

Also when i look at the MePo.log i get nice infos like this:
[2015-02-05 01:22:52,007] [Log ] [PS StandbyWakeup] [DEBUG] - PS: LoadSettings()
[2015-02-05 01:22:56,012] [Error ] [PS StandbyWakeup] [ERROR] - PS: Cannot connect to local tvservice to load settings
[2015-02-05 01:23:11,014] [Log ] [PS StandbyWakeup] [DEBUG] - PS: StandbyWakeupThread triggered by check interval
[2015-02-05 01:23:15,018] [Log ] [PS StandbyWakeup] [INFO ] - PS: Cannot register client's PowerScheduler as RemoteStandbyHandler / RemoteWakeupHandler: Unable to connect to the remote server

Doesnt sound to healthy...

Running on one PC with a fixed IP.

Last edited:

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Hi,

please upload all client/server logs. Do you have single seat config?

caveman

Portal Pro
    August 2, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Yes I have single seat config.
    Will create log files once I'm home.
    In debug mode I have learned :)

caveman

Portal Pro
    August 2, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Since this apparently is not a quick fix. Is there a way to make a backup of the settings. So I can do a clean install, without having to configure everything?
    And is it enough to delete the mepo and mepo-data folder to do the clean install?

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

Your TV Server log is lacking the important part - the startup of the service. Please restart the service and post full logs. Since this is a single seat install, the easiest way to do so is to use the WatchDog icon on the desktop. Please stop MePo, launch the WatchDog and select Debug mode (not sure which option that is, the text is self-explanatory though), let it run a little bit and then stop again.

Above error messages look like a firewall problem, however, a single seat install should never run into that kind of issue, yet you never know. You obviously defined the absolute IP address for the TVServer, whicch makes connections go through the firewall
    <entry name="hostname">192.168.2.102</entry>
    Try changing this into 127.0.0.1 od deactivate the firewall (for testing only) to see if this has any effect.

caveman

Portal Pro
    August 2, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    You confused me there.
    Is it the MePo Client TVServer ip that i need to change to 127.0.0.1?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom