MePo Tools - Download ClearArt/CDArt/ClearLogos, Music Video clips and more! (6 Viewers)

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    thanks I found it

what success rate are you seeing for last.fm music videos. I remember it being more accurate. I gave 0.5 points for live concert.

Last.FM
    MGMT - 0/3
    M.I.A. - 1/2
    Lights - 2/3
    Amerie - 1.5/3
    Lamb - 2/4 (Not sure why it DL'd 4 instead of 3)
    Ladytron - 1.5/3
    Ladyhawke - 2/3

TheAudioDB.com
    MGMT - 3/3
    M.I.A. - 5/5
    Lights - 1/1
    Amerie - 0/0
    Lamb - 1/2 (Had 4 links but it was just 2 links repeated twice, maybe bug on their site)
    Ladytron 5/5
    Ladyhawke 1/1

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    youtube-dl.exe -f -o "%(ext)s"
    I was wondering if you give as much flexibility in the naming of the file, the problem will skip already downloaded clips. Are requested to select the right of the file name and code s just hard mask (artist, track, expansion) and then the mask should look like this:
    "%artist% - %track%.%ext%" -f ...
    And the code is hard-coded: youtube-dl.exe %url% -o a further substitution "artist - track.%(ext)s" -f ...
    So I can do, and then you will have then the extension you want, I'll avi extension, which does not contradict or anything. ie my mask would be: "%artist% - %track%.avi" -f ... [DOUBLEPOST=1374042060][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I was thinking. I was wrong. We do need to keep a list of what we have already downloaded. People can delete bad music videos, but if we don't keep a list the plugin will download them again. Maybe we can have a clear history button if user wants to be able to re-download tracks that they have previously deleted. Plugin should only add file to the history after it has verified that the video was downloaded.
    I think, but can bіt better to just put a bad video a list of omissions? Just as I plan to do with the artists. List of truth will have to be filled by hand.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    well we can check if "%artist% - %track%.*" exists before trying to download file, if file exists then skip file.

or we can use "%artist% - %track%.avi" (.mkv is better) and if it already exists then youtube-dl.exe will skip the file.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    If you use youtube-dl.exe -o <filename> <url> and skip the -f option it defaults to download the highest quality version available.[DOUBLEPOST=1374042400][/DOUBLEPOST]# 17-07-2013 15:53:07.100 Setting changed. Log: True. Debug level: 0
    nothing about the artist "lamb" in the log file. do i need to enable debug mode?

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    or we can use "%artist% - %track%.avi" (.mkv is better) and if it already exists then youtube-dl.exe will skip the file.
    So now up and running. avi says only that it is a video file, mkv desirable for Matroska container, so avi to mkv rename not worth it, mkv to avi easily, and mistakes will not happen.

Last edited:

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    what success rate are you seeing for last.fm music videos. I remember it being more accurate. I gave 0.5 points for live concert.
    Unfortunately, I have not understood :( What are you?

Last.FM -> Wrong videos sometimes. For rating I gave 0.5 points for live concert. 1 point for correct video.[DOUBLEPOST=1374042534][/DOUBLEPOST]How do I enable debug mode? Log file doesn't show any problems.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    nothing about the artist "lamb" in the log file. do i need to enable debug mode?
    At the point! But first remove the clips for this artist[DOUBLEPOST=1374042677][/DOUBLEPOST]
    How do I enable debug mode? Log file doesn't show any problems.
    mp.png
    It may be necessary to restart, but I'm not sure.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Due to the bad files, you can do so: a list with the names of the bad files, or even easier to remove bad, such as artist-trek.avi and create a blank with the name of the artist-trek.avi.bad and this and that in the manual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom