MePo Tools - Download ClearArt/CDArt/ClearLogos, Music Video clips and more! (1 Viewer)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    My last feature request for this awesome piece of software is support for myEmulators2 (games and stuff)
    Why? If the plug-in itself is perfectly all loads? And pictures, etc.

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Have I seen that right, that MePo Tools doesn't support Artists images? I couldn't find this option. If so, maybe you could add this too.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Have I seen that right, that MePo Tools doesn't support Artists images? I couldn't find this option. If so, maybe you could add this too.
    Artist images its Atrist Thumb from fanart.tv?
    In which folder and under what name to save them? What to do with the preview pictures?

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    In the NowPlaying of the music plugin are the album covers displayed. For that I'm using the artist images. I don't know if a MP integrated plugin does this job already but I'm missing a lot of images. A few images exists in that folder but to less.
    The directory is c:\ProgramData\Team Mediaportal\Mediaportal\Thumbs\Music\Artists\artist.jpg. I'm don't know if the path is correct, I have to look when I'm at home again to be sure.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    For that I'm using the artist images. I don't know if a MP integrated plugin does this job already but I'm missing a lot of images.
    MusicInfoHandler plugin.

The directory is c:\ProgramData\Team Mediaportal\Mediaportal\Thumbs\Music\Artists\artist.jpg. I'm don't know if the path is correct, I have to look when I'm at home again to be sure.
    Correct, but for one Artists have two pictures artist.jpg (small) & artistL.jpg (big). But fanart.tv gives thumbnail (small) size 200px in width.

lightshock

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 3, 2008
    bei Karlsruhe
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

i like this tool, but I've some "problems" with movies without CART, CLOGO or STATUS CD.
    Some movies (for example "The Bridge at Remagen") have no one of this. Is there a way to create a transparent picture (1x1 pixel) for CART, CLOGO etc?
    So the update process will work faster.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Some movies (for example "The Bridge at Remagen") have no one of this. Is there a way to create a transparent picture (1x1 pixel) for CART, CLOGO etc?
    So the update process will work faster.
    I am against. :D No pictures today, there tomorrow. If you make an empty image, but the utility it will never replace the normal. :whistle:

lightshock

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 3, 2008
    bei Karlsruhe
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I know, but with an option in the settings I can override the empty picture or I can delete all empty pictures.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I know, but with an option in the settings I can override the empty picture
    To find out whether there are new images, you need to get information from the site. Because request-response as a whole is minimal, this option does not add speed.

I can delete all empty pictures.
    Sorry. But I'm such a functional will not do. :barefoot::coffee:[DOUBLEPOST=1394644706][/DOUBLEPOST]@lightshock
    I have more than 500 films, and is very fast update:
    Code:
    I 08-01-2014 20:31:18.325 Movies mode:
    I 08-01-2014 20:31:18.325 - Metod: Update
    I 08-01-2014 20:33:52.295 Download complete. Missing: 449 Download: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom