MePo Tools - Download ClearArt/CDArt/ClearLogos, Music Video clips and more! (3 Viewers)

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I know what he's doing, I have it installed. But that should make the program for it?

Scrape clearart for it! :)

Dont suppose it is required really since it would be the same as the music clearart that is already scraped, just need the MVCental skin files to point to the music clearart for the music video artist?

Unless i guess you have music videos from artists that you do not have music albums of

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Dont suppose it is required really since it would be the same as the music clearart that is already scraped, just need the MVCental skin files to point to the music clearart for the music video artist?

But if you have a music video but no musictrack by the same artist in your database, no clearart will be downloaded..

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I can add the ability to add artists and albums from MVCental a list of artists and albums from the standard plug. But how is it necessary?

Support clearart in the titan skin made by me in my themes. Links in signature.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    But like I say, when you have NO tracks from a specific artist in your music database, but you do have a music video of that artist in mvcentral, no clearart will be downloaded.. Do you know what I mean?

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    But like I say, when you have NO tracks from a specific artist in your music database, but you do have a music video of that artist in mvcentral, no clearart will be downloaded..
    So it is. I now have a series of events, from the wife's birthday until March 8. I'll try and make time to do.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    @powermarcel10 @Shangostar @emphatic
    Made. Try if it works, then add in the first post.

Build 138
    - Added support for MVCetnral DB. If the database (mvCentral.db3) is found, the option is available, otherwise not.
    mpmvc.png

Without MVC:
    1mvc.png

With MVC:
    2mvc.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom