MePo Tools - Download ClearArt/CDArt/ClearLogos, Music Video clips and more! (11 Viewers)

zekaja

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2010
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I still have problems with getting Fakecd to work. Have tried reading the earlier posts, but still can't figure it out..

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    E 28-11-2014 20:45:18.715 - HTTP Exception for tt1907668 Flight []
    An error occurred while getting information from the site fanart.tv.

In the options i have set it to update thats right ? He update only movies / series where have no stuff on my hdd ?
    These options for the automatic mode. Ie /auto and when you run in this mode, the program will download only what is not.

Hm in the monitoring screen i can see that he load something for an series.
    And what should be for the show? You have added at this point a new series? Or add a new season which did not exist in the database?[DOUBLEPOST=1417348286][/DOUBLEPOST]
    still have problems with getting Fakecd to work. Have tried reading the earlier posts, but still can't figure it out..
    Change FackeCD mask to: {%nm-%yo}*.jpg or {%nm%ys}*.jpg One of the selected mask values, one or the other. But not with the word or. :coffee:

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    A complete new series that was not exist in my db.

These options for the automatic mode. Ie /auto and when you run in this mode, the program will download only what is not.

Hm so when it runs in moni mode there is no update off missing files ? So i have to start the tool manual and make an update for the existing media files, if there is something lost and download it ?

Can you make this included in moni mode or an extra option for example that he update every day missing arts ?

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Can you make this included in moni mode or an extra option for example that he update every day missing arts ?
    Run MePoTools in monitor mode (/moni) on Windows startup and run MePoTools on once a day in automatic mode (/auto), using the windows task scheduler.

A complete new series that was not exist in my db.
    If the program is running in monitor mode, and a new series hit the database, the images for this show to appear, and this information should be in the log file.
    Code:
    I 09-11-2014 18:28:30.732 Nothing happens more than 55 minutes.
    I 09-11-2014 18:43:28.389 Series 272687 Jamie's Money Saving Meals found
    I 09-11-2014 18:43:28.389 Series mode:[V3]:
    I 09-11-2014 18:43:28.389 - Metod: Single
    E 09-11-2014 18:43:28.919 - HTTP Exception for 272687 Jamie's Money Saving Meals [HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found]
    I 09-11-2014 18:43:28.919 Download complete. Missing: 0 Download: 0
    I 09-11-2014 18:43:28.919 Series 272687 Jamie's Money Saving Meals download complete.
    I 09-11-2014 18:43:29.341 Waiting for changes in DBs ...
    I 09-11-2014 19:33:30.427 Nothing happens more than 50 minutes.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hm is this from your tool ? but when how ? in the settings the path is in thumbs and its off. i have many actor pics in program path of mepo (program x86)

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
      Unbenannt.PNG
      160 KB

lightshock

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 3, 2008
    bei Karlsruhe
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    first of all: i like you program.

but i have a request
    is there a way to copy the files (poster, banner, cleararts etc) directly from the movie or the tv-series folder?
    I have downloaded all pictures (if available) in my folders. When press the download button in your application you will download all images from the internet. But the faster way (if you have more than one htpc) is to "download" the images from the folder.

Movie:
    movie.png

TV-Show:
    tv-show.png

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    But the faster way (if you have more than one htpc) is to "download" the images from the folder.
    I made a single directory on the NAS with pictures. And HTPC show from him pictures.

but i have a request
    is there a way to copy the files (poster, banner, cleararts etc) directly from the movie or the tv-series folder?
    So pictures are arranged in XBMC. I did not support XBMC, because skins in media portals do not support it. And actually easier to download images from the network than seek them into folders. But if it is really necessary for many users. I'll think about how to implement it.

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    but i have a request
    So pictures are arranged in XBMC. I did not support XBMC, because skins in media portals do not support it. And actually easier to download images from the network than seek them into folders. But if it is really necessary for many users. I'll think about how to implement it.

Think this is comming from TinyMedia Manager - I use this too for renaming and you can download the pictures too to the folders of the Show / Movie. Multiple ways to get the info for this - I leave it as if one of my friends get's a copy he has everything there but using MePo Tools for MP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom