MePo Tools - Download ClearArt/CDArt/ClearLogos, Music Video clips and more! (6 Viewers)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I use this too for renaming and you can download the pictures too to the folders of the Show / Movie.
    I have all the movies in the same folder. There is not working. For the series, maybe. But why keep the same thing in two places? To be honest, I do not quite understand.

lightshock

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 3, 2008
    bei Karlsruhe
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    MP2, for example, can use the images in the folders.
    When my database is corrupt (and i have no backup) or i want to reimport all movieinformations it's faster.
    You need some time to import movies or series when you have to grab all infos from the internet.
    I have 100 MBit downstream, but it took roundabout 30-45 minutes to grab infos for my movies only.

Sure, i have some files in more than one place, but it's easier

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Sure, i have some files in more than one place, but it's easier
    What about the movies that are in the same folder? I have organized this way. Ie 500 films in one place, and only the series, divided into folders. But in general, it is not difficult to implement. But not at the moment. Now very busy at work. Try to fix Fanart Handler. And preparing for the New Year :D Let's wait if there are many users of this addition. I, as the time will add this functionality. :coffee:

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I use this too for renaming and you can download the pictures too to the folders of the Show / Movie.
    I have all the movies in the same folder. There is not working. For the series, maybe. But why keep the same thing in two places? To be honest, I do not quite understand.
    Well - I'm not using only MP but XMBC too (over Raspberry) and having the nfo in oneplace and the pics too it makes it much easier. But I think it's a general question if you structure your collection in folders or everything in one - I preffer it the other way - also lot of other infos are coming fromm TMM - which are not used in MP of course ;). Having it now automatically updated over MepOp tools for MP as soon I did the rename over TMM is good for my setup.
    upload_2014-12-8_14-10-9.png

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Well - I'm not using only MP but XMBC too (over Raspberry)
    I understand that, but if you've got everything ready, and have the desired image, then why keep them in another place? Maybe easier to find skins, with the support of such a structure? I also use XMBC on Raspberrie Pi. But I have 3 Mediaportal and one XMBC. In the case of a single place to store pictures, everything is simple, analyzes and downloads. In the case of such a structure as you have, it is necessary to analyze the file paths, ie, more load on the disk subsystem. But I think as can copy pictures from your structure into a single folder. But I can not promise that I will do load images into your structure.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    no need to change anything for me - it's fine as it is
    I think that tomorrow I will do the support of local files with copying them to the installed folder. If no difficulty MyFilms, MovingPictures, and specific folders for the series.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Build 173 :coffee:
    - Add local files support (like TinyMedia Manager) for Series (clearart,clearlogo,banner) and Movies (clearart,clearlogo,disc).
    - Also added option to save downloaded files to a local folder, films and serials.
    ____1MEPO001.png

PS: Request by @lightshock and @pur_berger
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...eo-clips-and-more.120323/page-61#post-1113608

WARNING: It is not recommended to enable these options, if the films are in the same folder and not in their own, and series do not have the directory structure: root\serial\season\series.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom