Mepo1 crashes changing refresh rate using Intel Integrated graphics - SOLVED! (1 Viewer)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    How many times do we need to fix the various problems of having the "stop playback on removal of an audio renderer" setting enabled by default?
    Please can we change the default to unticked for MP 1.28 Final?

Romzi

January 3, 2022
    Home Country
    Slovenia Slovenia
    Hi, I am facing exactly the same issue with intel HD530 onboard Graphic Card.
    If I use onboard analog Audio device, everything is working just fine.
    I thing that this is the same issue: No HDMI-Audio after a resolution change or a refresh rate change
    Some additional info: HDMI Audio Works for Some Games and Not Others

The (not so good :) ) workaround is to not to set default refresh rate and just ignore the issue and start playing movie again after Refresh rate change ...
    In most cases, movies are 23.9xyy or 24 FPS, so this doesn't occur too often :)

Last edited:

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    How many times do we need to fix the various problems of having the "stop playback on removal of an audio renderer" setting enabled by default?
    Please can we change the default to unticked for MP 1.28 Final?
    Hello,
    Because I have 2 NUC with integrated GFX and audio, I also had this problem, at a moment.
    I don't use madvr but, yes for lav filters.
    If @EditBear and @Romzi want to try, here are .exe to replace (please backup old files before) stoponaudioremoval unticked by default...
    B.R.

Attachments

• stoponaudioremoval_FalseByDefault.rar
      2.2 MB

Romzi

January 3, 2022
    Home Country
    Slovenia Slovenia
    Stoponaudioremoval unticked causes starting a video, but it switches to analog audio device, so this is not a solution.
    BUT... i downloaded an ancient Intel Grapchic Driver from 2017 and it is working without a hassle.

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    For me it crashed when checked and when unchecked, it played with audio over HDMI.
    And this, with latest Intel drivers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom