MERGING MediaPortal Url Source Splitter & IPTV Filter (3 Viewers)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I really can't remember how I imported my m3u list, and I can't find an easy way to import one without scanning
    Perhaps finally implement this?

theidiot

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 12, 2009
    Caution: Installing the latest version 2.2.26.8015 caused MP to freeze when skipping forward or backward on OnlineVideos. The only way to get out of the frozen MP was to Ctrl-Alt-Del and use Task Manager.

Reinstalling 2.2.22.7408 has fixed the issue for me.

Thanks for this. I had this problem too.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I really can't remember how I imported my m3u list, and I can't find an easy way to import one without scanning
    @Developers
    Anyone has an idea on how to do this?
    If f.e. the iptv server needs a useragent then scanning won't work: it wouldn't find anything and scanning seems to be needed to get the list in the database section of MPUrlSourceSplitter where you can set the useragent

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Anyone has an idea on how to do this?
    If f.e. the iptv server needs a useragent then scanning won't work: it wouldn't find anything and scanning seems to be needed to get the list in the database section of MPUrlSourceSplitter where you can set the useragent
    See how the request is sent to the server, most likely it is through Utils, but if my memory serves me right, the useragent is specified there.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    See how the request is sent to the server, most likely it is through Utils, but if my memory serves me right, the useragent is specified there.
    that is only when using the old MPIPTV plugin, the MPUrlSourceSplitter doesn't have a useragent set as default

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom