MERGING MediaPortal Url Source Splitter & IPTV Filter (2 Viewers)

raffe

Portal Pro
March 28, 2008
Country flag
Hi! I have a suggestion for DVB-IP Mediaportal IPTV Source filter, I hope this is the right place for it :) Once or twice a month I update the IPTV channels, and it is painstakingly slow as there are about a thousand of them and the scan take about 5 seconds for every channel in the m3u files. My suggestion is to add a checkbox that ignore checking and just adds the channel. Maybe something like this:
[ ] Add channels without checking (warning, may add not working channels)

Last edited:

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Country flag
    georgius isn't that active anymore, he just made a branch of MP and put some fixes in it because his provider did some breaking changes.
    And besides that, the change isn't MPURLSourceSplitter related. More TVServicerelated....
    Improvement suggestions seems to be an ok place

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Country flag
    I know that I have merged branch on my fork a long time ago and need some rework to have it building with VS2015 and more if I'm not wrong :)
    For sure, it builds so someone can look at this ? Script are modified to include filter in installer.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Country flag
    I'm able to build it at my end (in vs2015).
    Although I messed it up a bit in my attempt to update libcurl and openssl.
    Still on my list to do some work on that, but after discussing this all with georgius, it appears there is a lot of code that isn't used, half tested or otherwise not good enough to be productionready.
    Also (as this project originates from onlinevideos and the need to support all kinds of now obsolete protocols) we should do a cleanup for that.

raffe

Portal Pro
    March 28, 2008
    Country flag
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Yay!! I got my internetstreams working in MePo by modding vodserver. What I do is,I tune to a vodserver channel in mepo, that will start vlc or other external player playing whatever stream or file you want to see 'in mepo' then I feed mepo a picture endlessly looped and a silent mp3 with ffmpeg in mpeg2 so it won't give me errors...
    Yay!! I got my internetstreams working in MePo by modding vodserver. What I do is,I tune to a vodserver channel in mepo, that will...
    Situation: Multiseat MP1.11 Network tuner Anysee N7 (single tuner that outputs http streams) Sometimes when changing channels we...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi @mm1352000 - I'd like to try and get your new RTSP/Live555 code (and my TsReader/TsWriter changes) into MP1 - can you check your PMs/conversations please ?
    Hi @mm1352000 - I'd like to try and get your new RTSP/Live555 code (and my TsReader/TsWriter changes) into MP1 - can you check your...
    Hello everybody Introduction Over the past couple of months we've been working hard to update the RTSP streaming library...
    Replies
    Views
    can´t wait....
    can´t wait....
    GitHub repository | Wiki | Skinning Guide | Available Sites | German Thread History I restarted development on the OnlineVideos...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes, because old series are streamed in 4:3 and not 16:9, so I have a big black frame. Which color key should be the Zoom key? I remeber a plugin for MP1 that scanned the black frame, removed it be scaling up the picture to the max. resolution. Are the plans to integrate such feature?
    Yes, because old series are streamed in 4:3 and not 16:9, so I have a big black frame. Which color key should be the Zoom key? I...
    This is Release Candiate 2 build of the upcoming "Spring'16 Release". Main changes compared to Summer'15 Update 1 Release are...
    Replies
    Views
    :whistle: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mediaportal-2-spring16-release-candidate-2016-03-25.133886/ ;)
    :whistle: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mediaportal-2-spring16-release-candidate-2016-03-25.133886/ ;)
    This is a development build based upon the the "Summer'15 Release Update 1". Main changes compared to Summer'15 Update 1 Release...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom