MetroPortal was just a beginning: now it goes on! (1 Viewer)

bombus

Portal Pro
July 15, 2009
Novara
Home Country
Italy Italy
Re: MetroPortal... just a beginning

some more screens (in firerworks i don't have a lcd tv by now, but they are exacly what you'll see on mp skin: i export every png and positions from here...)

my music now playing, and online videos list view

hope u'll like them!

ps
in the black box you'll see other infos: next playing song, suggested songs ;)

Attachments

• music play.png
    music play.png
    825.1 KB
  • online videos.png
    online videos.png
    796.3 KB
  • online videos message.png
    online videos message.png
    334.7 KB
  • online videos backslide.png
    online videos backslide.png
    599.8 KB

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I think we will definately work on gettin fanart into the now playing area as soon as we have most of the look complete and functional, it's still in fairly early stages but coming along very nice and very quickly.
    I could do with you guys opinions on this new basic home i have been working on with and without weather ;-)

Attachments

• test_metro_exact_home.jpg
      test_metro_exact_home.jpg
      787.2 KB
    • test_metro_exact_home_weather.jpg
      test_metro_exact_home_weather.jpg
      792.8 KB
    • test_metro_exact_home_weather2.jpg
      test_metro_exact_home_weather2.jpg
      355.6 KB

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Is it just me or are these forums getting quiet lol ?

Rowdy.nl

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 7, 2010
    Venlo
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Sorry, mostly reading and not posting. Did see your attached pictures, but did not read the question... :p

I think we will definately work on gettin fanart into the now playing area as soon as we have most of the look complete and functional, it's still in fairly early stages but coming along very nice and very quickly.
    I could do with you guys opinions on this new basic home i have been working on with and without weather ;-)
    I like the first two, with the images for the weather. The last one without an icon doesn't look if it belongs there.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Sorry, mostly reading and not posting. Did see your attached pictures, but did not read the question... :p

I guessed so lol most people only read now don't they :)

I like the first two, with the images for the weather. The last one without an icon doesn't look if it belongs there.

Yea i thought the same, i think i will make the code for weather a permanent fixture and it will only be without if you don't have world weather installed ;-) thanks for the feedback ;)

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway

Imo it looks very good both with and without, so perhaps a setting where you can disable it? I know that for me as a YrWeaher user I won't get any data there anyways, and the WorldWeather-plugin has no datapoints for my area.

Also, about the movies tab you have on page two I think that the "latest movies" covers and text clashes a bit with the rest aswell, I think it would look better if you only had fanart for the latest movie+ its name in that tile. But this is all in my head so I don't know how it'll look in reality.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country

Imo it looks very good both with and without, so perhaps a setting where you can disable it? I know that for me as a YrWeaher user I won't get any data there anyways, and the WorldWeather-plugin has no datapoints for my area.

Also, about the movies tab you have on page two I think that the "latest movies" covers and text clashes a bit with the rest aswell, I think it would look better if you only had fanart for the latest movie+ its name in that tile. But this is all in my head so I don't know how it'll look in reality.

Great comments thankyou, i will look into supporting both world weather and YrWeather so whichever plugin is installed it will show the data. I think i know what your saying about the cover art in the tiles and agree it would be better to fill the tiles with each latest movie instead of crushing 3 into 1 tile.

I think we need to get some more people on the team to push this forward faster :)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    More opions required ;) also if your interested in this skin let us know :D

Attachments

• metroportal_tvguide_test1.jpg
      metroportal_tvguide_test1.jpg
      795.5 KB
    • metroportal_tvguide_rec_test1.jpg